Where to travel?

Found 13th Aug 2017
Hi,

I have quite an interesting set of constraints as to decide where to go on holiday to and I was wondering if those more experienced in travelling could come up with some good suggestions.

There will be 3 of us going - one from the UK and two from Russia, from the 1st-14th September. I am trying to find somewhere that is easy to travel to with regards to visas coming from both the UK and Russia. I'm also looking for somewhere that's not so expensive to fly to (up to £350 return would be the limit) where there's also options for surfing.

I realise these are a quite odd and specific set of constraints but hopefully somebody can help me find something!

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Cornwall?
Well the med is out no decent waves,canaries best option easy for Russians to get visas failing that the Caribbean,this time of year is expensive due to school holidays you haven't mentioned accommodation .that will certainly add to your budget
Last time i was in cyprus the local night porter at the hotel said more and more russians were holidaying there and as a result it was going down hill, his words not mine, so i guess cyprus is easy to get to from russia
Edited by: "ding" 13th Aug 2017
Thailand is popular with Russians as well as English speakers. Could go to Phuket for surfing/beaches (in fact the signs in the airport are in Thai, Russian and English). Flights for that period are about £100 more than you'd like, but accommodation is cheaper than most other places so you can make some savings there.
Canaries e.g. Lanzarote...? some good surfing there I believe.
tasape13th Aug

Well the med is out no decent waves,canaries best option easy for Russians …Well the med is out no decent waves,canaries best option easy for Russians to get visas failing that the Caribbean,this time of year is expensive due to school holidays you haven't mentioned accommodation .that will certainly add to your budget

+1 for canaries
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants