Where to visit around Boston ?

Posted 8th Jan
3384218-IbFEw.jpg
me and my partner are away to Boston for 5 days in march, we were thinking about hiring a car and going around a few places for maybe 3 of the days as there doesn't seem enough to keep busy in Boston.

any good locations to go to ? we have marked a few up, not sure if Niagara falls is just a little too far away tho, as if we went for there then we wouldn't have time for much else as I think that's a big trip
Community Updates
Misc
2 Comments
Certainly enough in Boston for 3 days. Even if you just eat your way through the cities restaurants. Cape Cod for the rest.
Niagara falls is a pretty big drive from Boston, there's plenty more to see which is much closer and within about a third of the time it would take to drive to Niagara! Salem is a nice day out, as is Plymouth. There's a gorgous mansion that does tours down in Newport called The Breakers which is well worth a visit and Cape Cod is lovely, although I've never been there in March to be honest! If you like forests/hiking etc there are some super scenic drives through White Mountain forest which is within about 2 hours drive. There are lots of nice little coastal towns on the drive up to Portland area from Boston too.
Edited by: "Psychobunni" 8th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions