Where to watch premier league games legally?

Found 9th Dec 2011
Clearly I've been living in the dark ages when it comes to the broadcasting of premier league games, was going to go to the pub to watch Arsenal v Everton tomorrow but checked sky and espn and realised neither are broadcasting any premier league games tomorrow. Started searching and it seems the only way to watch the game is to either go to the stadium or watch one of the crappy live streams for free on the internet. Is there any legal broadcast on the internet which I'm missing even if it's at a price? Can't believe there's no where to watch anything other than highlights of premier league games in this country.
Community Updates
11 Comments
Not all streams are crappy give some a whirl
Not currently legal on English tv channels. 3pm kick-offs aren't broadcast as they believe they'll harm attendance at games.

Pubs that show 3pm games are showing foreign feeds, and these are the ones that are streamed online for your viewing pleasure.
Search dreambox and cline into google my friend!
You can watch it on any of these channels (~ is slight delayed broadcast time)

BHT 1
C+ Aitio (finland)
C+ GOL (poland)
Digi Sport 3 (romania)
Digi Sport+ (hungary)
LIG TV2
Nova Sports 1 (hellas)
Russia 2
SK Prime (serbia)
Sky Sport 1 (germany)
Sky Super Calcio
Sport 1 (israel)
Sport TV2
SportKlub (slovenia)
Sportsmax
SuperSport 3 (za)
Tring Sport 2
Viasat Football (sweden)
Viasat XTRA PL 2
~ AD Sports HD6
~ C+ GOL HD
~ LIG TV2 HD
~ Nova Sports HD (hellas)
~ Sky Super Calcio HD
~ Sport 1 HD (israel)
~ Sport 1 HD (netherlands)
~ Sport TV2 HD
~ TV2 PL HD1 (norway)
Nice copy paste from liveonsat! ;-)
Broonie_11

Nice copy paste from liveonsat! ;-)

We on for this bet then? lol

Clearly I've been living in the dark ages when it comes to the … Clearly I've been living in the dark ages when it comes to the broadcasting of premier league games, was going to go to the pub to watch Arsenal v Everton tomorrow but checked sky and espn and realised neither are broadcasting any premier league games tomorrow. Started searching and it seems the only way to watch the game is to either go to the stadium or watch one of the crappy live streams for free on the internet. Is there any legal broadcast on the internet which I'm missing even if it's at a price? Can't believe there's no where to watch anything other than highlights of premier league games in this country.

Why don't you watch the good free legal live streams on the internet?

Sopcast is your friend.
Live stream it is then, just struggled with reliability and quality in the past.
greatest666

Why don't you watch the good free legal live streams on the … Why don't you watch the good free legal live streams on the internet?Sopcast is your friend.

They are not though are they, if you are in the UK? (probably wrong)
DangerGod

They are not though are they, if you are in the UK? (probably wrong)

(yeah probably)

Watching is legal
Streaming them is illegal
greatest666

(yeah probably)Watching is legalStreaming them is illegal

cheers munks, have a banana.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants