Groups

Where was your favourite place as a child?

We had a place called Coco's, it was a huge building with soft play, tunnels, slides, rope ladders, swings and flying foxes. This was when I lived in Musselburgh. Ahhhhhh, memories!!!

22 Comments

romer parish toy shop in middlesbrough

LOVED IT!!!!

3 floors of toys & model kits (this was my fave on the top floor!). shame it closed back in 1995 it was a PROPER toy shop, not like what you have now where its just shelves & shelves of stuff

letham glen.

Hoylake and New Brighton outdoor swimming pools , sadly both knocked down now would spend all day there in the summer, no outdoor pools around now ,just the beach ........mind you we dont get the sun now like we did when i was a kid .........all those years ago , lol

oh, and craigtoun park

Banned

I loved being with my mum.

She taught me everything I know.

in da tummy. (sorry the)

DLM

I loved being with my mum.She taught me everything I know.

In before VB1...

Oh wait!!!

Museum of Childhood
    Water World
    The huge wooden snake climbing frame (Birmingham or Leeds shopping centre?)
    Jorvik Viking Centre

Aw i can remember going to Coco's for a birthday party when i was younger!

in the back of the nice sweetie mans van

Was that Koko's at Kinnaird Park Ham? I remember that well - though I didn't actually play there (I must be older than you lol).

I used to love going to Musselburgh Race Course with my dad when we were younger - and the dog racing at Powderhall. Hmmm I see a pattern emerging here

kaks26

Was that Koko's at Kinnaird Park Ham? I remember that well - though I … Was that Koko's at Kinnaird Park Ham? I remember that well - though I didn't actually play there (I must be older than you lol).I used to love going to Musselburgh Race Course with my dad when we were younger - and the dog racing at Powderhall. Hmmm I see a pattern emerging here

thats the one, i remember ham's brother and i used to walk up to kinnaird park most weekends, cant rememeber if you came with us Ham?? go to megabowl and sometimes the cinema, which at the time seemed massive as it had 12 screens lol

shanecr

thats the one, i remember ham's brother and i used to walk up to kinnaird … thats the one, i remember ham's brother and i used to walk up to kinnaird park most weekends, cant rememeber if you came with us Ham?? go to megabowl and sometimes the cinema, which at the time seemed massive as it had 12 screens lol

Have you been lately? Its all gone now - the cinema, megabowl, Chiquitos - it's all flattened.

Over in Northern Ireland there is an amusement place called Barrys at Portrush. Was a treat to go once a year. It was awesome!!! Bumper cars, a tiny rollercoaster. 2p one arm bandits, ghost train. I still go back and i am 28 lol

Original Poster

yes it was!

kaks26

Was that Koko's at Kinnaird Park Ham? I remember that well - though I … Was that Koko's at Kinnaird Park Ham? I remember that well - though I didn't actually play there (I must be older than you lol).I used to love going to Musselburgh Race Course with my dad when we were younger - and the dog racing at Powderhall. Hmmm I see a pattern emerging here

kaks26

sometimes i did, better when he wasn't there though!

Original Poster

kaks26

Have you been lately? Its all gone now - the cinema, megabowl, Chiquitos … Have you been lately? Its all gone now - the cinema, megabowl, Chiquitos - it's all flattened.

YOUR KIDDING?????

Believe it not but probably school, anywhere really so long as my so called parents weren't there.

Nope - all that side where the cinema, megabowl, frankie and bennys etc is as flat as a pancake. Its all been extended and joins on to the shops at the Fort (which was over the road). That part is still wasteland - not sure what its going to be. Sad times!

numptyj

in the back of the nice sweetie mans van

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mJbnJ8GEFSk/S1MnQYODj2I/AAAAAAAAADA/qDveNjQYOLQ/s400/free_candy_van.jpg

like this?

kaks26

Have you been lately? Its all gone now - the cinema, megabowl, Chiquitos … Have you been lately? Its all gone now - the cinema, megabowl, Chiquitos - it's all flattened.

yup, was there on sunday, couldnt believe my eyes to see the massive gap!

Original Poster

shanecr

yup, was there on sunday, couldnt believe my eyes to see the massive gap!

sad faice

Ashworth Valley where we used to go for picnics, and my Aunt Maries house as we got to play with her make up + she had a massive garden to hide in + my Uncle Ted was the best X)

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767499
      2. Bearded chat1020
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691427
      4. One for the mathmaticians3150

See more discussions