Groups
    EXPIRED

Where will I find a new power lead for laptop?

Hi guys, my sons acer laptop lead has stopped working. I need a new one and have no idea where to look! There is that much info on the label, I'm lost.

Thanks in advance for any help!

15 Comments

Banned

ebay....beware of fakes though

amazon, ebuyer, ccl computers are a few others

have u tried acer themselves....maybe covered unde warranty?

Original Poster

Mmm, I'll have a look around although I don't know what to search for and I'm scared I'll get the wrong one!

Had it 18 months so I doubt it'd be under warrenty.

Thanks, repped.

Ebay item: 280447731709

is it still under warrenty? or maybe drop them an email and they might give you a price for one if they cant give it fro free

Banned

mrsmaido;7533332

Mmm, I'll have a look around although I don't know what to search for and … Mmm, I'll have a look around although I don't know what to search for and I'm scared I'll get the wrong one!Had it 18 months so I doubt it'd be under warrenty.Thanks, repped.

get ur warranty book ut and ring them or email them .......you may be lucky and they may be feling generous

otherwise just search for the model of u laptop and pwer supply

my compaq died last week - whatever you do dont buy the universal ones! I shopped around and in the end called up Compaq who put me onto chilternitparts.com/

Arrived the next day plus its the proper make and not a cheap copy - also half the price of the crap universal ones

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7533435

Need tp know model of laptop really, as they're all different.

Acer aspire 5315. Does that help? Been on acers site and its £57, is that about right or would I find it cheaper?

Ebay item: 320454303712

£9.99 with Free postage and they have sold over 450 of them so i guess they must be OK

Original Poster

cheers guys, looks like Casper found me a bargain there, have any of you used [url]www.order-bulk.com[/url] before?

Original Poster

Mmm, free postage on the ebay one, typical libra, I can't decide?

mrsmaido;7533762

Mmm, free postage on the ebay one, typical libra, I can't decide?

They have sold over 450 of them too. Have a look at their feedback, very good indeed.
    Good luck

power4laptops.co.uk/

Have used them before - delivery is fast & free

Are you sure the PSU is at fault? Have you tested it with a multimeter?

Banned

dont buy off ebay, voice of experience here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover22
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??22
      4. Laptop (not for gaming )11

See more discussions