Groups

Where would be your ideal place to propose?

Banned
    Include pics if you can.

69 Comments

ON THE MOON!!!

Ooooh , whos the lucky girl then ??

Ps , sorry cant really recommend anything Dg , i was proposed to while hubby was on kareoke !!.............cringe ........singing Elvis oO...........
    Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 23rd Mar 2011

6 feet under.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs138.gif

you looking for ideas DG?

tbh i dont go for all the mushy crap, my mate was on the train this valentines day on her way home from work and she said this guy got down on one knee on the packed train proposed to his woman and then declared his love in a poem oO

if any man did that to me id run a mile lol

My oh proposed to me on christmas day morning when it was just us, and it was a big surprise i didnt even have a clue he was planning it

Original Poster Banned

No no, nothing like that shops. not yet anyway lol. My friend who had been engaged for a while now said he was thinking of proposing whilst on the London eye. wouldn't be my place of choice. just wanted to see what other peoples ideal place would be. you have the whole world to choose from!

Original Poster Banned

on the train? might aswell do it over a big mac. i wonder if any saddo has proposed via facebook!

DangerGod

on the train? might aswell do it over a big mac. i wonder if any saddo … on the train? might aswell do it over a big mac. i wonder if any saddo has proposed via facebook!

mega cringe

Banned

I proposed in bed once when she had her mouth full. Thankfully it wasn't taken seriously...

I proposed to someone a few weeks back, as a joke. Had the whole club staring at me
    Edited by: "livingthelife07" 23rd Mar 2011

DangerGod

on the train? might aswell do it over a big mac. i wonder if any saddo … on the train? might aswell do it over a big mac. i wonder if any saddo has proposed via facebook!

or on here ?

livingthelife07

I proposed to someone a few weeks back, as a joke. Had the whole club … I proposed to someone a few weeks back, as a joke. Had the whole club staring at me

You say it was a joke now, dont lie! you meant it at the time but she said no

I was proposed to on a club 18-30 holiday I said yes, but 14 yrs on i'm till reminding him of how tacky it was....and he's still trying to make up for it bless him!!

micoo

You say it was a joke now, dont lie! you meant it at the time but she … You say it was a joke now, dont lie! you meant it at the time but she said no

Haha, nah she wasn't worth it X) I think I've actually got a picture somewhere

http://cdn1.gamepro.com/article_img/gamepro/146568-1-1.jpg

Halo :P

While shes on the bog, smash the door down and walk in with flowers inbetween your teeth.
    Also write it on the bog roll and wrap it up lol
    Edited by: "simplex" 23rd Mar 2011

Banned

Back to the place where the first date was.

At the magic fountain im Barcelona.

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove

Back to the place where the first date was.

Yeah that would be nice, if you could remember lol.

ide like something like this, looking over the city.
    http://www.dirjournal.com/info/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/cape_town_night.jpg

Original Poster Banned

Hissy Miss

At the magic fountain im Barcelona.

i like that
    http://www.worldinterestingfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/most-beautiful-fountain-Magic-Fountain-of-Montjuic-Barcelona.jpg

Banned

At a sporting event, so that no-one is surprised when you get divorced.

simplex

While shes on the bog, smash the door down and walk in with flowers … While shes on the bog, smash the door down and walk in with flowers inbetween your teeth.Also write it on the bog roll and wrap it up lol

Oh you old romantic you , lol...........what woman could resist ? ............mind you gotta be better than someone rat assed on a kareoke killing an Elvis song , lol................thats what i got oO............oh and for some reason i said yes

pushkin2000

ON THE MOON!!!

No atmosphere!

Don't do it during a fireworks display, that's what my father did and my mum thought he was on the floor doing up his shoelace, he thought she said yes, and when people were going up to my mum congratulating and hugging her she was like wtf until a few days later. All the time my father thought she had said yes, lol.

Just smash her back doors in and propose.

shopstilldrops

Oh you old romantic you , lol...........what woman could resist ? … Oh you old romantic you , lol...........what woman could resist ? ............mind you gotta be better than someone rat assed on a kareoke killing an Elvis song , lol................thats what i got oO............oh and for some reason i said yes

yes im a bit like Rene from allo allo, oooohhhzzzz Reeeneeee

DangerGod

i like that

It looks 100 times better in person, at the rear to where that photo is taken there is a palace and you sit on the steps watching the fountain and there is an amazing cityscape in the background.

Just need to watch no one pinches the ring lol

In the countryside ?

http://redrocktrek.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/th-trek-part-2b-164.jpg

Original Poster Banned

Hissy Miss

It looks 100 times better in person, at the rear to where that photo is … It looks 100 times better in person, at the rear to where that photo is taken there is a palace and you sit on the steps watching the fountain and there is an amazing cityscape in the background.Just need to watch no one pinches the ring lol

it looks awesome. i assume your female by your username.. have you thrown any hints about it? (_;)

On here?

DangerGod

it looks awesome. i assume your female by your username.. have you thrown … it looks awesome. i assume your female by your username.. have you thrown any hints about it? (_;)

Ha ha, no but if it was to happen that's where I'd like it to be.

I proposed in Rome

I did it walking down this street - pretty much at this exact spot. Although it was a summers evening under moonlight - after a romantic meal at an expensive restaurant.

tinyurl.com/4ta…rbq
    Edited by: "TUSSFC" 23rd Mar 2011

My OH proposed in Rome

Edited by: "nat66" 23rd Mar 2011

Was in bed at the time when I done it

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/how-to-propose.jpg

nat66

My OH proposed in Rome

Charlie Scene

I proposed in Rome

Are you two a couple by any chance????

exmouthred

No atmosphere!

Very good. http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/animated%20smilies/hukdgiggle2b.gif

I'm with ILP on not going for 'mushy crap'. Mind you New Year's Eve in Wakefield had its romantic haze.;)

I think that a lovely place to propose would be on a sunny day on the causeway to St Michael's Mount.

MB - they make me cringe rather than laugh.
    Edited by: "chesso" 23rd Mar 2011

anywhere would be good as long as I had a man to propose to me

Original Poster Banned

st michaels mount? you on about the one in cornwall chesso? i used to go there with my nan (rip) when i was little. used to walk across and get the boat back because the water had covered the path
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians23
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671413
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions