Where would I buy washing machine and dishwasher inlet pipes?

Found 31st Dec 2009
Few months ago the hot water pipe inlet to my washine machine started leaking after 3 years so I just turned it off at the valve and ran it on the cold water now Ive discovered my dishwasher inlet pipe is leaking. Is there anywhere instore I can buy them?


Comet, Currys etc

B&Q. Focus, pretty much any DIY / plumbers merchants. I've a couple spare here atch.

b&q, screwfix, wickes, etc

I doubt it the hoses, more likely just buy replacement washers.

any diy store

wickes is cheaper than homebase b and q etc.


If you can't be bothered to go out...


Plumb Centre / Plumb Store if you have one local-ish, good prices I find.


Halfords, Toys r Us, Ikea, Poundland, Burton, Top Shop, H . Samuel


Halfords, Toys r Us, Ikea, Poundland, Burton, Top Shop, H . Samuel

Now you're just being silly.

Original Poster

I looked on b and q and focus website and couldnt find them will just go in store tomorrow and have a look

try freecycle as we gave ours away as you get them with a new washer usually? and if you have already?

wilkinson will be the cheapest
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

    See more discussions