Where would one find an xbox modder?

Found 10th Nov 2008
I've been toying with the idea of modding my xbox 360. I don't think i'm up to the task myself and was wondering where people went to get theres modded?

I'm in the berkshire area.. i've tried looking on google, but my google skills seem to be lacking!

Thanks for any help

10 Comments

Try the Xbox Scene forums

ChrisUK;3420521

Try the Xbox Scene forums

Yes, I found mine in Manchester there. Try to find one with lot's of recommendations (obviously).

Do it yourself (I only ask 'cus I want to do it and could do with some help)

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice guys, have looked on xbox-scene.. it's a pity there are none local so I suppose I might have to post it out if I go for it.

Abvance, I don't think i'd have the guts to do it myself.. the last time I soldered anything was in school.. and I wasn't very good then, and I doubt much has changed since ^.^

What kind of price is standard for flashing to the latest iXtreme firmware these days? About £15-£25?

I plan on having someone else flash my 360, I usually love modding my gadgets myself but right now I don't have the necessary hardware or time at my fingertips to make it worthwhile.

Gonna look over at X-S but if anyone here is a modder in the Kent or Sussex areas hit me up via a PM! (I'm in Tunbridge Wells)

there are a few people on here that do it, just wait for a pm:whistling:

if someone does flash 360's on here - drop me a PM - i'm in liverpool, and got a hitachi drive.

Where do you guys get the torx screwdrivers and SATA cable from?

discworld

nuff people on there

sorry

disqworld.net

with a q

not a c
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769554
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    3. Add one, leave one game54415461
    4. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4181

See more discussions