Expired

Where would you buy a union jack umbrella? not online

Found 19th Dec 2009
I'm after a union jack umbrella, it's just a joke so I don't want to spend a lot but I need it asap so can't order online. Does anyone know of places that sell them?
I live in London so at worst I can wonder along oxford street and find one, but I'd really rather not at this time of year.

1. Ask
  2. Umbrella
5 Comments

maybe your local BNP office??

rob585;7280087

maybe your local BNP office??

lmao

wont there be any touristy like stalls in leicester sq or dicapilly?? there was on Friends episode... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lol, i think i'll give the bnp office a miss but thanks for the idea.

yea, i imagine there will be some around touristy areas, i'd just rather avoid central london if possible and was wondering if any chain stores sold them. thanks for the replies =)

"I live in London so at worst I can wonder along oxford street and find one, but I'd really rather not at this time of year."

OK nip over to Northern Ireland I'm sure you will find wot you want.

Original Poster

Ingliston;7280325

"I live in London so at worst I can wonder along oxford street and find … "I live in London so at worst I can wonder along oxford street and find one, but I'd really rather not at this time of year."OK nip over to Northern Ireland I'm sure you will find wot you want.

If you want to be pedantic, I live in south west london and it would take me about 45mins to travel on the busy underground to oxford street and then i'd have to walk along a packed oxford street and pass about 1000 other shops on my way. If possible I would prefer to visit a shop that is much nearer than face Europes busiest shopping street days before Christmas.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Massive reductions on PSVR units - UK next?68
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771897
    3. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1638
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …70119

See more discussions