Groups

Where would you recommend to go on holiday this summer with activities?

We're basically looking to go on holiday this summer for 2 adults and 1 child who will be 12/13 depending on the dates we come back and we're looking for something to do throughout the holiday rather than just lounge around.

We stayed in a 5* hotel with it's own private beach in Turkey last year where we mostly chilled at the beach, boat cruises, water sports, restaurants, spas, shopping etc and yet the holiday was extremely cheap (I think it worked out around £1000 for all 3 of us all inclusive for a week) but we're looking to go somewhere different this time and we're open to suggestions.

We don't want to break the bank with this holiday, so we would prefere a country with a low form of currency to take advantage of the pound.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and past experiences in certain areas would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

8 Comments

how about florida or portaventura I have been to both . Depends if you like theme parks. The dollar is good at the moment

Banned

Amsterdam would probably suit you.

JDeal;1465470

:giggle: :giggle:

yeah ive been to portaventura got a stay for to weeks with the park access and half board for £400 hotel was great

Centreparcs in the South of France

Original Poster

JDeal;1465470

I don't pay mate.... trust me, I don't need to pay. :giggle:

Now loook what you've done.... now you've made me look like I steal everything because you're talking about something else. :whistling:

Any other suggestions would be appreciated and I'll look into all of them.

portaventura is good and if you stay in one of the hotels near there then it is usually unlimited access to the park. Next door there is a very good water park for all ages. Depends what you like and what interest the child. This is also free access. If you want anymore information just let us know.:-D:)

Original Poster

csamual;1465574

yeah ive been to portaventura got a stay for to weeks with the park … yeah ive been to portaventura got a stay for to weeks with the park access and half board for £400 hotel was great

Hi mate,

Where did you manage to get those prices, as I'm looking at it now and the accomodation for 7 days in June (rather than your 2 weeks) is around £2,000 for the 3 of us, also which of the 3 hotels did you at?

If we could get it for around that price for 2 weeks, then I think we'll have a winner. :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1021
      2. www.disneycharms.co44
      3. Speccing a gaming pc411
      4. Legal advice?11

See more discussions