Groups

Where'd the Nokia 6300 thread go?

Was looking at a hot deal last night for a nokia 6300 from the link, this morning it's gone! Where'd it go???

8 Comments

[SIZE=2]Was moved by a Mod for verification [/SIZE]

Original Poster

Verification???

I've bought one and got the confirmation e-mail. Looks as real as any other offer!

Benjimoron

Verification???I've bought one and got the confirmation e-mail. Looks as … Verification???I've bought one and got the confirmation e-mail. Looks as real as any other offer!

Sorry Sir, its not just the offer that needs to be verfied

Benjimoron

Was looking at a hot deal last night for a nokia 6300 from the link, this … Was looking at a hot deal last night for a nokia 6300 from the link, this morning it's gone! Where'd it go???

It went in the bin with the phone :giggle: ...... Dont get a 6300 thry r poo.

battery drain down in half day (make sure you have a changer with you at all times)

playin sum mp3s will kill the speaker. (it will sound like the speaker got a rip in it)

the video is very bad! when you play the video back its all blockey

I sent my back 4 times.....

DONT GET ONE ! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

edi

Sorry Sir, its not just the offer that needs to be verfied

oh! Was that over excited guy a problem? He seemed very strange and took a bit of a liking to you, until he stabbed you in the back by saying he was going to take your throne!

Original Poster

The deal was still ok though wasn't it? I went for it, went via quidco to the link web page, haven't been ripped off have I?

Shouldn't the deal be reposted just with a little less excitement???

Original Poster

It's back!!!

Gone up in price now tho.

6300=excellent phone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds55
      2. Jury service1519
      3. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother56
      4. Ideas to decorate bedroom24