Groups

Wheres a good place to book a Disney World holiday

Hi
    We are thinking of booking a holiday for me,my wife and 3 kids (8,12,14) to disney world orlando.
    Ive been looking into it but i cant seem to find one that includes flights,hotel,and entrance tickets as one package.
    Well actually disney worlds website did actually offer that but i would prefer a local company.
    Im thinking of going next year for a week between 18th september-26th september.
    I thought it might work out cheaper online then rather going into a travel agents.
    if anyone has any advise that would be great
    thanks
    steve

5 Comments

travel city direct do this

I just had a look on Thomson and If you go on the 16th Sep for 7 Days at the Quality Inn on International drive is £1426 for 2 adults and 1 child ( not sure what you needed) Adult price was about £476 each. Then you can book 7 day Disney passes through them for £244 adult and £215 child.
    Personally I always book this kind of holiday individually online booking flights accomodation and carhire all separately. We went to California in the school holidays for 2 weeks 2 adults and 2 teenagers and I paid less than £2000 for flights car hire, hotels (nothing less than 3 star) insurance and airport parking. Tickets to Universal studios and Seaworls just pushed us over the £2000. we went to LA, san Diego, Las vegas and the Grand Canyon it was fab.

Original Poster

cheers guys ill look at travel city
    i just had another look on thomas cook i think i might be doing it wrong cause it was coming through as £3600 but that was in one of the disney hotels,
    i think i may book the disney tickets seperatly then ,would it be best booking them through disney direct.
    weve never booked a disney holiday before and there seems like alot of different ways you can book it

I went in August this year and booked through Direct Holidays (part of Thomas Cook) - i found these to be the cheapest for a package deal Flight/Accom/Ca/Park Tickets. Good service as well. As a guide i got the package about £1000 cheaper than the same deal at Holiday Hyper Market.

Sorry I just read your post properly and I can see it is for 2 adults and 3 kids now. Although the older 2 will count as adults as far as flights are concerned. I was just checking out where I booked my flights a company called Holidaygenie.com they look like they do the whole package if required and they have a freephone number always a bonus so you can talk to someone 08000111817. I also forgot to say I always book by credit card incase of problems with company going bust it covers a refund if price is more than £100.
    I booked our car with the UScarhire agency they were fab I received the voucher within minutes of paying and they also give a free upgrade in USA so we got a great big car when we onjly booked a focus.

Holiday Genie is coming up at £2372 for 4 adults and 1 child at the Champions World resort with direct BA flights
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767425
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876401
      3. word association Game74044570
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today66

See more discussions