Where's All The Spam Gone?

Posted 4th Jul
It seems that since the beginning of lockdown spam/junk emails have declined dramatically. Anyone else notice the same thing, or know the reason why?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Stockpiling.
12 Comments
Stockpiling.
Not at all, still getting the same amount.
I’m getting more! 225 for the week!
I’ve had less
Spamming has moved on to more lucrative scamming.
Perhaps Sexy Sam no longer wants to meet me, or they heard my erection problems have been resolved
I suppose; like everything; spam was very short on supply. Shelves empty.

Seriously though - I agree. There has definitely been a reduction. Ironically though, Ebay seemed to increase theirs and I got one from a company I haven't dealt with in probably 20 years! Perhaps they were really bored during lockdown...
AdMoremDePoole04/07/2020 18:29

Perhaps Sexy Sam no longer wants to meet me, or they heard my erection …Perhaps Sexy Sam no longer wants to meet me, or they heard my erection problems have been resolved

Erection problem resolved? Time for the 'Russian women want to meet you' spam then...
RedNWhite04/07/2020 17:07

I’m getting more! 225 for the week!

Same here. I rarely received any before. Like maybe 1 every couple of months. Now suddently I'm getting a similar amount maybe 30+ a day which annoys me greatly.
I've definitely had a lot less junk mail of late, ages since I heard from my regular hot Russian babes Nadia and Ekaterina wanting to show me a good time.
Used to be an almost daily highlight, feeling a bit rejected to be honest.
CatsWithThumbs05/07/2020 01:18

Same here. I rarely received any before. Like maybe 1 every couple of …Same here. I rarely received any before. Like maybe 1 every couple of months. Now suddently I'm getting a similar amount maybe 30+ a day which annoys me greatly.

Most of mine contain lots of ?????? In the subjects, so at least makes it easier to sift through and delete...
Mine stopped for a while but is slowly increasing. Back to 3 bitcoin ones a. Day but I’ve had quite a few people telling me that they want to send me millions of dollars. Also won a BMW X3 and a Mercedes GLC and countless vouchers for Morrison’s and Asda.Honestly don’t know why I ever went to work. I can earn so much more from just opening my Spam. Also so many people want to have s3x with me....probably heard about the millions of pounds winging its way to me as I write.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants