Found 5th Nov 2010
BBC1 just seems to have the news on, just wondered what had happened to the breakfast program?

1. Misc
  2. BBC
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. BBC
14 Comments

Original Poster

OK they've just told us the journalists have gone on strike.

Waiting for the thread slating the NUJ strike

Sloth/Mod

stewby

Waiting for the thread slating the NUJ strike

And the one asking for partial refund of the licence fee.

Syzable

X)

Syzable

by my calculations they owe me about tree fiddy-just typing up the invoice now.........

BBC News 24 staff to strike. BBC will have to do 30 mins stuff lifted from Reuters, 30 mins "comment" on it, then broadcast on a repeat loop

Sorry - I'm being told that is the current BBC News 24 format. My bad.

Sloth/Mod

Least the weather girl (used loosely at her age) is there.......maybe they should promote her to do it all today.

Banned

bbc on strike cos they dont want to live in the real world and retire at 65! and want the taxpayer to bail out the deficit in their pension fund!
Edited by: "csiman" 5th Nov 2010

Also inb4 they should just be grateful they have a job comment And the they should TTY working in the private sector comment

To be honest I thought the news this morning was far superior to the usual tosh they have on Breakfast.
Edited by: "megalomaniac" 5th Nov 2010

megalomaniac

To be honest I thought the news this morning was far superior to the … To be honest I thought the news this morning was far superior to the usual tosh they have on Breakfast.

Probably because it was just the news rather than all the celebrity filler they shoehorn in normally

Banned

megalomaniac

To be honest I thought the news this morning was far superior to the … To be honest I thought the news this morning was far superior to the usual tosh they have on Breakfast.

Wasn't it just a simulcast of the news channel?

Syzable

stewby

X)

stewby

Also inb4 they should just be grateful they have a job comment And the … Also inb4 they should just be grateful they have a job comment And the they should TTY working in the private sector comment

I can't believe the NUJ have gone on strike, they should be grateful they have jobs at a time like this..... I'm going to write to the BBC and ask for a partial refund on my TV License
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65698
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …44
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions