Where’s best to buy metrx protein bars?

Found 6th Jul
I got the colossal cookie crunch I think they were called years ago and haven’t been able to find them for a decent price since. Is there anywhere in the uk to get them that’s not gonna cost a arm and 2 thumbs
Community Updates
AskProtein
3 Comments
I also vote for someone to find these I have spent the best part of a year trying
DanRussell6th Jul

I also vote for someone to find these I have spent the best part of a year …I also vote for someone to find these I have spent the best part of a year trying

Just did a random google search and found these thing they are the ones were after but seem to be in different packaging m.allstarhealth.com/en-…BwE
weerob884 h, 45 m ago

Just did a random google search and found these thing they are the ones …Just did a random google search and found these thing they are the ones were after but seem to be in different packaging https://m.allstarhealth.com/en-gb/de_p_ref/32148/gsgb32148/Met-Rx_Big_100_Colossal_Bar_Super_Cookie_Crunch.htm?utm_source=google&utm_medium=GPS&utm_campaign=32148&gclid=CjwKCAjw7IbaBRBqEiwA6AyZghk3z-cjxZj-z5INAanOuazO93qbcwu1s6-6tH3zOG1C7XB1KolCtBoCSAkQAvD_BwE

Is that a legit website? Seems incredibly cheap considering they’re around £26 for 9 on eBay
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants