Groups

wheres joshanna?

Is this the longest shes been away from the forum?

13 Comments

Her laptop is broken.

i think her laptop is out of action, i spoke to her a little while back and she said it may be a couple of weeks to get it fixed :-(

she was using her mums pc when she visits

Last Activity: 25-02-2007 23:27

I feel all wanted :-D
    Sorry guys, not around much, just popped on as lou told me about the thread :-D

Well, i spilt my drink on my laptop as ducky mentioned so i can only pop on when im at my mums - comet have taken it away and have 28 days to fix or replace it, theyve had it 2 weeks this coming monday so fingers crossed it will be back or a new one in its place soon!

Nice to know im missed though :-D ill be back sooner than you all think!

Ive even got pm's aswell!

hello! tell them to hurry!!!

loupomm

hello! tell them to hurry!!!

I wish they would too, ive got no hair or fingernails left, and i need a new carpet from pacing it!

ahhhh, nice to know you are well.

[email protected]

ahhhh, nice to know you are well.

Im very well thank you :-D i just got my metro through its test for next to nothing and infact ive bought a new car wOOt!!!!!
    Leather seats, leccy sunroof etc - sexy LOL! oh and alot newer than the metro!

How are you?

Joshanna

I wish they would too, ive got no hair or fingernails left, and i need a … I wish they would too, ive got no hair or fingernails left, and i need a new carpet from pacing it!

crawling the walls will be next!

youve been missing loads

Joshanna

Im very well thank you :-D i just got my metro through its test for next … Im very well thank you :-D i just got my metro through its test for next to nothing and infact ive bought a new car wOOt!!!!!Leather seats, leccy sunroof etc - sexy LOL! oh and alot newer than the metro!How are you?

thank you i am very well, but dont have a car! can i have your metro?

[email protected]

thank you i am very well, but dont have a car! can i have your metro?

Haha no, im being a 2 car girl!

Joshanna

thats bad . Glad your pc is broken:p

Joshanna

Oh Hell a woman with two cars, I suppose both pavements are no go areas for pedestrians:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      2. love affairs912
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?817
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions