Groups

wheres kelly o?

where has she gone?

18 Comments

Last Activity: Yesterday 20:59

Shes gone back to the future 3

My ME is playing up at the moment, not up to posting (Having enough difficulty propping myself up in order to eat at the moment!)

Will be back soon because it is improving a little each day.

Nice to know I am missed I am missing you lot too!

Original Poster

*hug* take care

Original Poster

Oooo Oooo kelly before i forget you HAVE to get the flowers in the attic prequel, I dont want to spoli it but corrine and chris arent half neice and half uncle!!

odriscoll

Shes gone back to the future 3

:thumbsup: nice

Get well soon...Liverpool's form of late must be cheering you up..another European Cup me thinks.

Kel!!!

I haven't been on here too much lately so I didnt know you were unwell.:oops:

Big hugs to you and sending you lots of healing vibes so you get better soon.

Lots of love:friends:

Allie
    xoxoxo

hope you get better kelly_o_fanatic:friends: groupie hug

If ME is anything like Glandular fever - have a hug from me.. i lost 3 month of my life to that and I really can't remember a thing from it!

Hope you are feeling better soon Julia, your absence is noticed. Big hugs :friends:

Get well soon julia.

Perhaps we should prepare for Kelly'o's return.......a seperate thread! :whistling: :giggle:

Get well soon Kelly! ;-)

Thanks everyone

geek grrrl - Will do Thanks for the tip!

currychops - They are doing well at the moment lets hope it continues

wraithchild - Is kind of like glandular fever but worse, plus it lasts years rather than months :-(

Get well soon

Thanks Mattitude

I am sure that people will have noticed that I am now back

kelly_o_fanatic

Thanks Mattitude :)I am sure that people will have noticed that I am now … Thanks Mattitude :)I am sure that people will have noticed that I am now back

are you back? i hadnt noticed:giggle:

:giggle: You have to admit I am still not as active as normal.......but not doing too badly

I couldnt leave you guys for too long, knew how much you were missing me

kelly_o_fanatic

Thanks Mattitude :)I am sure that people will have noticed that I am now … Thanks Mattitude :)I am sure that people will have noticed that I am now back

And we are of course glad - welcome back! :friends:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone x42
      2. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?914
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay44
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save35

See more discussions