Expired

wheres me domestic violence thread gone..

Banned 10 replies
Found 23rd Aug 2010
all get abit nasty while i was away did it?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

oi...u gonna reply to my pm or wot:p

lot of domestic violence and lady bashing at the mo on misc!!

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790

oi...u gonna reply to my pm or wot:p

haha i dont need ya no more i remembered it in the end..
i was just gunna ask what that guy was called with the rafael benitez avatar havent seen him in ages.. owlass wasnt it? used to crack me up and i remembered you used to banter with him thats all

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/how-far-before-the-police-are-calle/741852

eh..!!
its not under my recent activity anymore?

DangerGod

haha i dont need ya no more i remembered it in the end..i was just gunna … haha i dont need ya no more i remembered it in the end..i was just gunna ask what that guy was called with the rafael benitez avatar havent seen him in ages.. owlass wasnt it? used to crack me up and i remembered you used to banter with him thats all

Story of me life that is oO lol
Ah yh, Owlass. Miss him....was thinking about him only recently actually. U had me well intrigued lolX)
Edited by: "hannah19790" 23rd Aug 2010

if u just click onto your profile all your threads are listed there!

strange because some threads I have posted in dont show on my recent activity too - dont know why!

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790

Ah yh, Owlass. Miss him....was thinking about him only recently actually. … Ah yh, Owlass. Miss him....was thinking about him only recently actually. U had me well intrigued lolX)

haha yeah i was gunna leave you hanging in suspense :P
yeah misc nothing like it used to be.

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots

if u just click onto your profile all your threads are listed … if u just click onto your profile all your threads are listed there!strange because some threads I have posted in dont show on my recent activity too - dont know why!

yeah its just vanished for some reason. must be a bug

I'm an expert. If you need any tips, just shout.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    2. Whey protien621
    3. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37
    4. Camera lens33

See more discussions