Groups

Where's my deal gone?

Recently posted a deal for Viva Pinata for £3.75 from Wilkinson Plus, now it's disappeared? Why?

13 Comments

It was a duplicate, been posted before.

I can't find it either but tried to order about 20 mins ago and they have sold out :cry:

Original Poster

BristolDeal;1900793

It was a duplicate, been posted before.

I've done a search, please could you show me where it's been posted before?

Original Poster

wookiemummy;1900832

I can't find it either but tried to order about 20 mins ago and they have … I can't find it either but tried to order about 20 mins ago and they have sold out :cry:

Oh, that's why it's gone, maybe I brought the only copy?!

fryster;1900839

I've done a search, please could you show me where it's been posted … I've done a search, please could you show me where it's been posted before?

Here: hotukdeals.com/ite…on/

fryster;1900839

I've done a search, please could you show me where it's been posted … I've done a search, please could you show me where it's been posted before?

I can't find it. Anyone???

fryster;1900839

When you search, make sure it includes expired deals. (when you get the results, you click on the "include expired" link under the red Submit button)

Banned

you have to use the + thingie ma jig, which i usually forget

sassie;1900887

you have to use the + thingie ma jig, which i usually forget

Or the quote thingie ma jigs which are sometimes more useful. e.g. "Viva Pinata"

nightswimmer;1900918

Or the quote thingie ma jigs which are sometimes more useful. e.g. "Viva … Or the quote thingie ma jigs which are sometimes more useful. e.g. "Viva Pinata"

or google which i find more effective ie in google search type
    mysearch site:]hotukdeals.com

where mysearch is replaced by whatever you are searching for followed by a space then the site:]hotukdeals.com

]example in action

Its gone again now, it was a duplicate of this deal hotukdeals.com/ite…e=2

Sorry but I removed it.

Original Poster

MikeT;1901040

Its gone again now, it was a duplicate of this deal … Its gone again now, it was a duplicate of this deal http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/166222/viva-pinata-3-75-xbox-360-wilkinson/showthread.php?t=166222&page=2Sorry but I removed it.

No worries, couldn't find it due to the reasons above. Managed to get a copy so happy! Just thought I'd share it with you all!:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions