Groups

Where's my deal gone?

I just posted that Argos were doing Prince of Persia PS3 and XBOX for half price, and it's disappeared?

11 Comments

north pole....spammed

Original Poster

sorry?

It was probably spammed by members as a repost, there have been a couple of argos threads re the sale on PS3 and Xbox games already

Original Poster

Oh I see. There wasn't one specifically for that though and not everyone might want to trawl through pages and pages of chat to see whats on and not. And the nearest price for that particular game online is way up. Shame. I wont bother again!

paulawoolven;3787631

sorry?

it was sarcasm coz these threads "where did my thread go" arent allowed, ur supposed to contact a mod, use contact us button or go onto feedback and ask the question in the official "where did my thread go" thread.

use this....and contact a mod thats online, did u check it wasnt a duplicate, could have been member spammed, either way contact a mod and they will look into it.

hukd.garyrip.com/pm/…706

Original Poster

Thank you for your sarcasm Acecatcher3, not all of us are as informed of every rule and regulation of a deal forum. And yes, it wasn't a duplicate deal even if someone has mentioned it in a general argos deal thread on about page 28!

The internet does bring the worst out in people ya know ;P

paulawoolven;3787689

Thank you for your sarcasm Acecatcher3, not all of us are as informed of … Thank you for your sarcasm Acecatcher3, not all of us are as informed of every rule and regulation of a deal forum. And yes, it wasn't a duplicate deal even if someone has mentioned it in a general argos deal thread on about page 28!

ok...have a good christmas xx

Original Poster

aphex187;3787706

The internet does bring the worst out in people ya know ;P

Doesn't it just?! I'm amazed by the forum world of keyboard warriors ready to jump down other peoples throats. Merry Christmas to Y'all and a Happy New Year! :santa:

paulawoolven;3787747

Doesn't it just?! I'm amazed by the forum world of keyboard warriors … Doesn't it just?! I'm amazed by the forum world of keyboard warriors ready to jump down other peoples throats. Merry Christmas to Y'all and a Happy New Year! :santa:

i wouldnt consider myself a keyboard warrior but nevermind, just telling u the rules, sorry if i was too blunt, just so many ppl making these threads nowadays...my bad homie

have a good christmas tho :thumbsup:

Banned

it was a dupe but I must admit it didnt have the best of titles. Use ADVANCED SEARCH and then search via MERCHANT 'argos' and then you would have spotted .

NEVER use the normal search. its just broken, enough said.

dupe :- hotukdeals.com/ite…-c/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions