Groups

wheres my post ??

Banned
    i posted a deal that is in argos but when i click argos its not showing up ... i can find it by searching by name but not showing in argos deals

7 Comments

Banned

The DS lite? That comes up in Argos now.

Easy way to find your post... click into your profile (click your avatar for example). Click find threads started by this user...

Banned

emmajk42;1471859

Easy way to find your post... click into your profile (click your avatar … Easy way to find your post... click into your profile (click your avatar for example). Click find threads started by this user...

the op is referring to there posting not showing up by the filter, they clearly state they know how to find their post

To the op, i may be wrong but i dont things update instantly anymore

sassie;1472047

the op is referring to there posting not showing up by the filter, they … the op is referring to there posting not showing up by the filter, they clearly state they know how to find their postTo the op, i may be wrong but i dont things update instantly anymore

Ah - didn't notice that. Perchance was it clicked as expired, and your filters were set to "exclude expired" or something ( @ OP) ?

It's showing up for me and I don't have any filters on so maybe it is to do with filters.

Banned

T--J;1472114

It's showing up for me and I don't have any filters on so maybe it is to … It's showing up for me and I don't have any filters on so maybe it is to do with filters.

it was showin up for post 2 too, think as emma said maybe had filtered wrong
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions