Found 6th Jul 2010
I know it's a little on the vain side but why has my rep gone back to two circles? I was rather proud of working my way up through the ranks.

Looking at others info it seems I'm not the only one either.

As for the other changes, i'm not covinced but will give it a chance.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Banned

mines still here?

same here yorkie, i was also pleased with 'all my circles' too, Boo hoo !

Original Poster

vibeone

mines still here?

Where? When I click on 'show details' on your avatar it shows two orange circles.

me too

yorkie

Where? When I click on 'show details' on your avatar it shows two orange … Where? When I click on 'show details' on your avatar it shows two orange circles.

He jests!
Rep has gone. I hit my target of 150,000 so I don't mind that it's gone!!

There is a new 'like' button and that will be expanded soemhow. Rep was a pretty pointless thing and didn't reflect those who do lots of good deals etc etc.

Admin

^ Chesso has got it in one Rep became a pointless secondary rep system and didn't reward those who worked hard to get good deals posted. So we'll be expanding the "like" feature and the badge system

I pressed the like button on your comment chesso. Can anyone see it lit up?

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

^ Chesso has got it in one Rep became a pointless secondary rep system … ^ Chesso has got it in one Rep became a pointless secondary rep system and didn't reward those who worked hard to get good deals posted. So we'll be expanding the "like" feature and the badge system

So why leave it there at all? Why just not bin it?

Anyway, vanity moment over, I'll still be an active member as before.

No. it is just a dull grey - a bit like the weather!
Perhaps you have to have a few presses before something happens???

chesso

No. it is just a dull grey - a bit like the weather!Perhaps you have to … No. it is just a dull grey - a bit like the weather!Perhaps you have to have a few presses before something happens???

lol it`s lit here.. I`m definitely going now. Hoping it`s all sorted out before I get back. Have a nice day all.xx

You too Rosie. Me too re site!

Banned

my rep has gone down to zero yet I was on page 3 of the rep table lol

nice work

i only got one lol i dont have a clue what the icons are under our pictures

Banned

I hope my you are lush rep is still there.

It made my year

csiman

my rep has gone down to zero yet I was on page 3 of the rep table lolnice … my rep has gone down to zero yet I was on page 3 of the rep table lolnice work

lol, gutted m8
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769360
    2. word association Game74244903
    3. Add one, leave one game54415426
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247607

See more discussions