Groups

Wheres that guy gone that used to pee everyone off lol?

havent seen his username in a while, i cant quite remember it too lol

he used to pee everyone off by chatting alot (not saying it was crap but people thought it was) i never actually had an opinion on him lol but was just curious as to where hes gone!

i remember he used to be a member on one of them big bodybuilder forums and gave alot of advice on bodybuilding?

anyone know who im on about? has he eventually got banned lol?!

29 Comments

BG1 - Black Gerbil - not banned and still pops in every now and again

Banned

Black_gerbil1?

Oh yes you mean Bigflump or Charlie Scene I think X)

Brb - hiding until they come round a little X)
    Edited by: "fungimala" 3rd Feb 2011

BG1 or JFK?

Probably in a hostel somehere....

fungimala

Oh yes you mean Bigflump or Charlie Scene I think X)

lol X)

Mallinersha

Probably in a hostel somehere....

you mean JFK is (classic!)

Original Poster

thats the one! bg1 lol

/me searches for his latest posts

Original Poster

lol cool guy still posts alot, i used to enjoy watching him wind up people, now following

fungimala

Oh yes you mean Bigflump or Charlie Scene I think X)Brb - hiding until … Oh yes you mean Bigflump or Charlie Scene I think X)Brb - hiding until they come round a little X)

Way to lose the single point you have!! X)

Original Poster

this has nothing to do with anything lol, i havent been in misc for about 2 years, it seriously has been that long

bossyboots

you mean JFK is (classic!)

That epic thread will go down in HUKD history

We don't seem to have a resident tool in the misc anymore

Paddy_o_furniture

I think others will argue with that statement X)

what I'd like to know is - what happened to the kid who was using his brother's hukd account and had opened a catalogue account in the bro's name too. We gave a lot of heat to the poster and I'd loved to have feedback on what the bro thought when he saw his post count in the hundreds suddenly and he was red hot ... (talking of tools that is)
    Edited by: "chalkysoil" 4th Feb 2011

What happened to JFK?

dean3988

What happened to JFK?

He was shot many years ago.

Banned

dean3988

What happened to JFK?

he lost all his money betting on 1+ goals in football matches and can't afford the internet any more

fungimala

Oh yes you mean Bigflump or Charlie Scene I think X)Brb - hiding until … Oh yes you mean Bigflump or Charlie Scene I think X)Brb - hiding until they come round a little X)

harsh mate harsh

Paddy_o_furniture

I could name at least 5

yus786

lol cool guy still posts alot, i used to enjoy watching him wind up … lol cool guy still posts alot, i used to enjoy watching him wind up people, now following

Stalker ITT...

yus786

lol cool guy still posts alot, i used to enjoy watching him wind up … lol cool guy still posts alot, i used to enjoy watching him wind up people, now following

Seriously?

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture

How rude.

colinsunderland

he lost all his money betting on 1+ goals in football matches and can't … he lost all his money betting on 1+ goals in football matches and can't afford the internet any more

haha.

what really happened? too busy as a professional footballer?!

i wind people up? they wind them selfs up because they hating i drive a 250k roller.

Banned

black gerbil1

i wind people up? they wind them selfs up because they hating i drive a … i wind people up? they wind them selfs up because they hating i drive a 250k roller.

Have you learnt how to Thai box and not get beat up kids half your size yet? That was a corker I must admit.

guv

Have you learnt how to Thai box and not get beat up kids half your size … Have you learnt how to Thai box and not get beat up kids half your size yet? That was a corker I must admit.

A youtube link would be nice

guv and BG1.....good times!

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture

A youtube link would be nice

Ask Danger God if he kept it or uploaded it elsewhere when it became "the wrong Harvie", which of course we all know is just another lie.

PS No hate.... all laughter.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions