Expired

Where's the best deal on a xbox 360 wireless adaptor??

5 replies
Found 10th Feb 2010
As in the title needs some help as im a little confused to where's the best deal for a wireless adaptor. I know coolshop do one for £39.99 but is that site legitimate? any help or a point in the right direction would be appreciated!

5 Comments

You won't find one cheaper then that believe me, unless you buy a 2nd hand on here for around £30!

Coolshop are legit!

Coolshop are legitimate, only problems i have heard from customers of theirs is that they sometimes send multi region games which say not for uk sale, but don't see a problem with a wireless adaptor.

You missed the deal yesterday which i think was £29.99 for the black N adaptor

Original Poster

winifer;7804249

Coolshop are legitimate, only problems i have heard from customers of … Coolshop are legitimate, only problems i have heard from customers of theirs is that they sometimes send multi region games which say not for uk sale, but don't see a problem with a wireless adaptor. You missed the deal yesterday which i think was £29.99 for the black N adaptor

yeah im gutted i missed that deal:thinking:

Microsoft charge stupid money for them, sub £40 and your onto a winner either way!

Hello, this is abit off topic in terms of the hardware but you do have the option of getting a pair of BT comtrend home plugs (upto 200mbs) .. not only are they faster than wireless, you are guarenteed no dead zones and you can use them for other devices too.

you can get a pair off ebay for around £30 / £35 .... maybe something to consider?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69774
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions