Groups

where's the best place for men's work trousers?

Where's the best place for work trousers? I don't want to be spending more than I have to...

13 Comments

How much are you looking to spend?
    What type of work trousers are you looking for?
    What are they needed for?

arco toolstation screwfix

I always buy mine from Tesco cheap enough and wash well

M&S and Next

where's the best place for men's work trousers? on the legs.

I usually buy from blue Inc...slim combats fit better for me...cost is around £10/12

Depends what sort of trouser you mean? Smart work trousers? Or the typical builders trouser with flappy pockets?

If they are for real work and not some desk jockey job, then try searching "site king work trousers" on ebay.

Aldi about £10

asda do dickies workwear,screwfix,when in stock aldi and lidl

I assume you mean knee pads and pockets trousers. I'm getting feed up with cheep naff trousers. Last lot I bought was blackrock trousers online for about £25. They are good but I have been looking at dexters with that belt clip addons. Bit more money though. dextersworkwear.co.uk/

If it's office then the no iron tuff but nice trousers alexandra.co.uk. I bought a good pair 15 years ago and still ware them

Banned

marty-401

If they are for real work and not some desk jockey job, then try … If they are for real work and not some desk jockey job, then try searching "site king work trousers" on ebay.

You are better off Site King Work Trousers getting them from the website direct (www.siteking.co.uk) than on eBay. All types on there!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA88
      2. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened67
      3. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed33
      4. Ditched Sky44

See more discussions