Groups

wheres the best place to get a good quartz worktop for a reasonable price

I am fitting a new kitchen and would prefer to get a quartz work top over a laminate worktop if it's for the right price. Any suggestions.

13 Comments

Best prices are often local. Where in the country do you need them?

Maybe worth pricing granite too, IMHO the best worktop possible.

Original Poster

developers

Best prices are often local. Where in the country do you need them? Maybe … Best prices are often local. Where in the country do you need them? Maybe worth pricing granite too, IMHO the best worktop possible.

London

developers

Best prices are often local. Where in the country do you need them? Maybe … Best prices are often local. Where in the country do you need them? Maybe worth pricing granite too, IMHO the best worktop possible.

I got mine from Purple Granite they were fantastic & it was very reasonably priced

Original Poster

puddingcook

I got mine from Purple Granite they were fantastic & it was very … I got mine from Purple Granite they were fantastic & it was very reasonably priced

Thanks I'll check them out

There is a place in park royal, i can't remember the name (was on disreali road) by far the cheapest quote on quartz we had last year, my uncle who works for a big granite company couldn't believe the price
    Edited by: "Sandy1012" 21st Apr

Original Poster

Sandy1012

There is a place in park royal, i can't remember the name (was on … There is a place in park royal, i can't remember the name (was on disreali road) by far the cheapest quote on quartz we had last year, my uncle who works for a big granite company couldn't believe the price

Thanks. I'm literally around the corner so I'll check them out

Genius897

Thanks. I'm literally around the corner so I'll check them out

can you let me know the name if you find the place please? thanks

Original Poster

EN1GMA

can you let me know the name if you find the place please? thanks

GMQ marble LTD

Genius897

GMQ marble LTD

Thanks, appreciated that you took time to respond.

Original Poster

EN1GMA

Thanks, appreciated that you took time to respond.

You're welcome

Any luck with prices?

slees marble Ltd. sleesmarble.com

used then in the past quality work.

Original Poster

Sandy1012

Any luck with prices?

Nothing outstanding. Best I've had is £1700 plus VAT
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1753
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629
      4. word association Game73944499

See more discussions