EXPIRED

Where's the best place to get discs/games surface cleaned

Where's the best place to get discs/games surface cleaned?

7 Comments

Ive used game before - think it cost £2.50 to get a wii game cleaned as it had tons of scratches on.

this might sound silly but if you place the discs in your toilet bowl with a brillo pad pull the chain then remove the disc and bob's your uncle :whistling:

Lots of rubbing with toothpaste has helped clean some of my children's discs, have you tried this already?

Original Poster

loobie;7435558

Ive used game before - think it cost £2.50 to get a wii game cleaned as … Ive used game before - think it cost £2.50 to get a wii game cleaned as it had tons of scratches on.

Would you recommend? Did it get rid of the scratches?

renown;7435579

this might sound silly but if you place the discs in your toilet bowl … this might sound silly but if you place the discs in your toilet bowl with a brillo pad pull the chain then remove the disc and bob's your uncle :whistling:

Can I do more than one disc at once? :thinking:

BEANZ-ON-TOAST;7435654

Lots of rubbing with toothpaste has helped clean some of my children's … Lots of rubbing with toothpaste has helped clean some of my children's discs, have you tried this already?

The disc I want cleaning still plays, but has bad scratches. I like to have my games in tip top condition so easier to sell later down the line...

My disc had multiple scratches and it worked a treat. I didnt think it would work but for £2.50 its worth a try.

If you have a Cash Converters near you, I think they are only £1 a disc.

How many discs have you got to repair/clean?

If you have 5-10 or more then you might want to look at getting your own little machine - it might be more cost effective.

Here is a link after a 2 second search on google but I am sure there wil be cheaper ones maybe.

safield.co.uk/ele…eUK
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. love affairs1342
    2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40213
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826366
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927356

See more discussions