Groups

wheres the best place to get my xbox 360 flashed ?

Banned
    i want to get my xbox360 flashed does anyone know of anywhere good and safe to do this thanks

14 Comments

Banned

There are a couple of places online that do it but it costs to send it off as well as the work carried out. You'd be better off getting a friend of a friend to do it. Post on your facebook status asking if anyone does it. It's easy enough that most people who are au fait with PCs can do.

Clapham common?...

Where are you?

tell me a time and place and i will don my mack again for one night only.

Original Poster Banned

i live in aldershot area of hants anyone know of anywhere thanks

Dantooine - do you flash them?

allsa001

Dantooine - do you flash them?

Yes, I hang around parks in my long trench coat, waiting for vulnerable Xbox 360s to stroll past

Dantooine

Yes, I hang around parks in my long trench coat, waiting for vulnerable … Yes, I hang around parks in my long trench coat, waiting for vulnerable Xbox 360s to stroll past

dito

I've used ghost2fitter in the past. Very quick turnaround and would happily use again.
    ghost2fitter.co.uk/
    Edited by: "mekon" 20th Oct 2010

Original Poster Banned

mekon

I've used ghost2fitter in the past. Very quick turnaround and would … I've used ghost2fitter in the past. Very quick turnaround and would happily use again.http://ghost2fitter.co.uk/

thanks looks good

Ghost2fitter are reliable, got my console from there.

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey

Ghost2fitter are reliable, got my console from there.

thanks sent to them today

Hi Dantooine

are you flashing them on LT+ firmware ? if so, i could be interested. could you email me ?
    Edited by: "micklanders001" 27th Nov 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764161
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?24109
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831025
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24105

See more discussions