Groups

wheres the best place to go on holiday in october

wheres the best place to go on holiday in october - owing to my 2 weeks hols being start of october

i want somewhere warm, with a bit of nightlife

any suggestions / past experience would be welcomed

9 Comments

Admin

canary islands are still warm early october My sister went to puerto rico in Gran Canaria at the end of oct last year and came back with a tan

Nightlife? Ayia Napa, Cyprus

Costa del Sol is still warm early October. Be careful if considering Greece, a lot of resorts start to close down from early October as they aren't open in winter

vinylandtrinkets

Orlando Florida

And there's a bloody good exchange rate at the moment! :thumbsup:

hotukdeals.com/for…198

we went to malta in october and it was still really nice. Needed a jumper for night but during the day was still scorching

Went to cyprus last november and it was like summer here. Week before we went it was raining and cold however. Plus it gets dark about 5pm ... wont be so early in october I guess.

Gaia

Went to cyprus last november and it was like summer here. Week before … Went to cyprus last november and it was like summer here. Week before we went it was raining and cold however. Plus it gets dark about 5pm ... wont be so early in october I guess.

I was in Cyprus at end of October last year, was on a conference with work. It was freezing! Rained and it was just so cold! Everyone that was there only had summer clothes with them, never known Cyprus to be so cold in October

Original Poster

cheers for your advice - cant afford orlando

cyprus / gran canaria was my way of thinking also

Admin

ms01ma

cheers for your advice - cant afford orlandocyprus / gran canaria was my … cheers for your advice - cant afford orlandocyprus / gran canaria was my way of thinking also

Book through thomson and get £100 off a £500 spend on beach hols this autumn with code PERKZ1 and go through quidco to get 2% cashback :thumbsup:

In fact there are quite a few thomson vouchers in the voucher section, take your pick
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741457
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1332
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2174
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22

See more discussions