Groups
    EXPIRED

Wheres the best place to order flowers from online?

Hi im ordering my mum some flowers for mothers day to be delivered but not sure where to order them from. Any ideas whos good, whos not, best value for money etc?
    Thanks

11 Comments

i always use bunches.co.uk and have never been dissapointed. you get a free box of chocs and RBS gives you 15% off plus they are free delivery. oh and dont for get cashback :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Kerz67;7995404

i always use bunches.co.uk and have never been dissapointed. you get a … i always use bunches.co.uk and have never been dissapointed. you get a free box of chocs and RBS gives you 15% off plus they are free delivery. oh and dont for get cashback :thumbsup:

how do you get the 15% off? :thumbsup:

i have always used bunches too, they are really good quality

Mod & Ed

I've used flying flowers before several times, and have always delivered on time and bouquets are lovely, good prices too.

Also received several flowercards from flowercard.co.uk on birth of my daughter, they were lovely and lasted alot longer than the bouquets we received and because they also contained some dried flowers, we kept them and the cards to put in her treasure box

nkje02;7995412

how do you get the 15% off? :thumbsup:

type RBS into promo code box :thumbsup:

John Lewis or marks and spencers flowers are really good, really impressive and last for a long time

Bunches are brillant, i ordered mum some orchids a while back and they lasted weeks and weeks.

Kerz67;7995642

type RBS into promo code box :thumbsup:

It tells me its expired anyone got another one please

Found a 10 % code O2FLOWERS, that works ok.

I've only used Bunches once but the recipient was very pleased with them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Buy back on Euros to £££34
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?59
      3. Samsung or Hisense11
      4. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?22

See more discussions