Wheres the best place to sell a Brand New DSi

my younger sister had recieved a gift of a brand new Dsi from some relatives. However she already has a ds lite and is happy with it, so she doesnt really want to open and use it.

She does however want an ipod nano - but looking at sites such as cex and asking in at a Game shop, im surprised that they are only offering around £60 for it. So does anyone know a shop/site that offers better or is the best bet to stick it on the fs/t or ebay?

15 Comments

i think ebay is your best bet

Original Poster

Borat

i think ebay is your best bet

i think it might be as well - just wanted to avoid it because of the hassle iv had selling higher value stuff on there in the past. Its full of people just wanting to rip you off.

s_paul

i think it might be as well - just wanted to avoid it because of the … i think it might be as well - just wanted to avoid it because of the hassle iv had selling higher value stuff on there in the past. Its full of people just wanting to rip you off.

TBH here is getting the same now - seller beware !!

EliTom

try gumtree its local and you meet your buyer. im sure someone would give you a fair price

How much were you looking for it?

Original Poster

littleprincessnicky

How much were you looking for it?

£85+ but i know thats a long shot. I know its virtually the same price as a brand new ipod nano, but i just wanna put as little towards that as i have to. I dont really know why she wants an ipod nano - shes got a perfectly good MP4 player but i think its just the fact that she wants to have an ipod like all her friends.

Original Poster

mrcareful

try gumtree its local and you meet your buyer. im sure someone would give … try gumtree its local and you meet your buyer. im sure someone would give you a fair price

thanks iv never used it before, but might try it out.

Be wary on gumtree don't meet the buyer unless you hundred percent sure they're genuine

bhara

Be wary on gumtree don't meet the buyer unless you hundred percent sure … Be wary on gumtree don't meet the buyer unless you hundred percent sure they're genuine

Just meet them with more than one person, easy.

Original Poster

thanks for all the response guys

do relatives not usually check about 100+ quid gifts before buying?
no receipt etc? sure relative be more happy she got something she wanted than for her to sell it as if it was just some old meaningless tat

what color is it op? i might be interested

Original Poster

brilly

do relatives not usually check about 100+ quid gifts before buying? no … do relatives not usually check about 100+ quid gifts before buying? no receipt etc? sure relative be more happy she got something she wanted than for her to sell it as if it was just some old meaningless tat

yeah well they live quite far away and knew she had a ds lite which she uses a lot, so thought they would spoil her and upgrade it. She accepted it and only when they went, did she say that she was happy with her ds lite and wanted a nano. First iv heard of her wanting an ipod.

Gee-gee-pinata its white. If i get no luck elsewhere i might put it p on here, but have to tell her, what im planning on doing.

Ask your relatives if they have the receipt as it may be faulty & you need to exchange it.

Hopefully the store they purchased it from has a branch locally & you can return it for a full refund if the original purchase was within the last calendar month.

BFN,

fp.

Ok, i would be interested. Let me know what you decide thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions