Groups
    EXPIRED

Where's the best/cheapest place to get my printer cartridges from? x

I have an HP Photosmart printer and use HP Tri-colour 342 and HP Black 336. I usually buy them from Tesco or similar and think I pay about £11 each, give or take. Is there anywhere that u guys use that's any cheaper?

12 Comments

Theres a place near me that re fills your old cartridges and its a lot cheaper. Cant for the lfe of me remember what its called though

I find wilkinsons one of the best and generally about £1.50 cheaper than the rest, dont trust ebay as i have had bad experiences, leaked in the post, wouldnt work, half empty etc,

hunter82;4602183

Theres a place near me that re fills your old cartridges and its a lot … Theres a place near me that re fills your old cartridges and its a lot cheaper. Cant for the lfe of me remember what its called though

Cartridge World?

Original Poster

hunter82;4602183

Theres a place near me that re fills your old cartridges and its a lot … Theres a place near me that re fills your old cartridges and its a lot cheaper. Cant for the lfe of me remember what its called though

Bet ur not need me though lol, just my luck :roll:
    Yh have heard about that actually, will look into it :thumbsup:
    Thanks hun

dontdothatagain;4602217

http://www.cartridgesave.co.uk/ink-cartridges/HP/Photosmart-C3150.html?mv_pc=froogle&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=printer_inkDepends what colour you need

Thanks hun, but the prices seem similar to what I'm paying:)

hannah19790;4602239

Thanks hun, but the prices seem similar to what I'm paying:)

Sorry:oops:

Predikuesi;4602221

Cartridge World?

:w00t: lol yea could be actually, doh!

Original Poster

clondikemike;4602218

I find wilkinsons one of the best and generally about £1.50 cheaper than … I find wilkinsons one of the best and generally about £1.50 cheaper than the rest, dont trust ebay as i have had bad experiences, leaked in the post, wouldnt work, half empty etc,

Ah ok, will try them next time I'm in town - Wilkinsons that is - not ebay:lol: lol

Predikuesi;4602221

Cartridge World?

Oh, don't think I've got one of those near me :-(

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4602264

Sorry:oops:

:-D That's ok sweetie, still worth knowing if I wanted to order online x

[url]www.prink.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

esq3585;4602838

[url]www.prink.co.uk[/url]

Ooh thanks for that hun, will take a look:thumbsup:

ordered from them before, had a faulty cart and they posted one out straight away no questions asked , got it next day. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Valspar paint11
      2. Private Number Plate11
      3. Raspberry pi as router for vpn24
      4. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11

See more discussions