Groups
    EXPIRED

Where's the cheapest place for Batman Begins & Matrix trilogy (single or boxed) on HDDVD

As the title really - loads of good priced HD DVD's around but not really too many I want now apart from Batman Begins and the Matrix trilogy.

Wheres the cheapest place to get the please - I'm not too worried about buying from abroad, but obviosuly I'd need to keep the total under £18 to avoid customs

Many thanks

4 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks for that I was looking for a little cheaper than that though.

Ideally under £10 for Batman (pref. arround £8) and around the £20-25 mark for the Matrix trilogy.

social lurker;1863755

Thanks for that I was looking for a little cheaper than that though. … Thanks for that I was looking for a little cheaper than that though. Ideally under £10 for Batman (pref. arround £8) and around the £20-25 mark for the Matrix trilogy.

ok will keep an eye out 4 u

Batman Begins - try Amazon Germany under 10 euros or Amazon US $15.99 - both before postage. I know delivery would set you back around $7 for the one hddvd from Amazon US (+$2.49 or so for every additional one if you want to order additional hddvds up to $35.49 (before postage) which is barely but still under the import limit of £18 for items received this month by customs), not too sure about Germany - think it is a 7 euro flat fee (ie whether I put 1 or 2 hddvds into my order it seems to charge me 7 euros regardless). Exchange rates at moment I think are roughly 1.25 and 1.95 for euros and dollars to the pound.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710954
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would917
      3. What would be HELL to you?2944
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351

See more discussions