Expired

Where's the cheapest place to get 10,000 A4 leaflets printed?

Found 25th Sep 2009
I've managed to find some good prices so far but wanted to know some past experiences or where everyone would recommend.

We're looking for either 130gsm, 150gsm or 170gsm and we're also considering getting it folded once or even twice.

Any suggestions?

1. Ask
  2. Print
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Print
12 Comments

try your local printing shop in your area if you have one

try PrintXpress 01274 301400

Original Poster

n1ttygr1tty;6391172

try your local printing shop in your area if you have one

My local printing shop estimated around £400 + £60 for folding and another £60 or so for the higher GSM.

I'm hoping we can obtain lower prices though.

Can recommend these - maybe worth a quick quote/enquiry: southwalesprint.co.uk/

Have tried googling.

First one up is £279 for 10k single sided unfolded.

Perhaps fold them yourself to save money?

Original Poster

greg_68;6392437

Have tried googling.First one up is £279 for 10k single sided … Have tried googling.First one up is £279 for 10k single sided unfolded.Perhaps fold them yourself to save money?

I need it to be double sided and it's now looking to be 2 folded and full colour.

I'm thinking of maybe using a thicker paper though, do you think people would be more inclined to checking out the leaflet if they can see it's better quality?

realfriendlyman;6393194

I need it to be double sided and it's now looking to be 2 folded and full … I need it to be double sided and it's now looking to be 2 folded and full colour.I'm thinking of maybe using a thicker paper though, do you think people would be more inclined to checking out the leaflet if they can see it's better quality?

All depends on what they are advertising and what type of people are going to receive them.

Would imagine 80-90% of flyers end up unread in the bin.

Most are enticed by prices (if selling something) rather than quality of the flyer.

What are the leaflets for?

realfriendlyman;6391222

My local printing shop estimated around £400 + £60 for folding and a … My local printing shop estimated around £400 + £60 for folding and another £60 or so for the higher GSM.I'm hoping we can obtain lower prices though.

That sounds like a good price I think. I just had printed 5000 (A4, Folded, 170 gsm) for £570!

Try talking to ]Centreprint - they offer good prices and include free delivery.
I've used them for leaflets and envelopes and they seem good quality and good prices.

Their site quotes 10,000 A4 double sided for £315 130gsm

Original Poster

greg_68;6393332

All depends on what they are advertising and what type of people are … All depends on what they are advertising and what type of people are going to receive them.Would imagine 80-90% of flyers end up unread in the bin.Most are enticed by prices (if selling something) rather than quality of the flyer.What are the leaflets for?

I know the majority of leaflets are thrown away but with the chance of probability, we'll more than likely recoup the money and the costs are actually shared for a minimal investment.

We've also got a few innovative advertising techniques to use as well. ;-)

Original Poster

chunky;6394135

That sounds like a good price I think. I just had printed 5000 (A4, … That sounds like a good price I think. I just had printed 5000 (A4, Folded, 170 gsm) for £570!

Slightly higher GSM seems to be considerably more expensive, purely because it's based on bespoke.

I've also managed to find 10,000 leaflets at £357 on 130GSM folded or £395 150GSM, which I think we're going to opt for the latter.

That's why it pays to shop around. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The cost of moving schools711
    2. Have you been to Nandos?1731
    3. Sky Fibre Black Friday?46
    4. Christmas Gifts, Toys and Stocking Fillers 3 year old boy.33

See more discussions