Groups
    EXPIRED

wheres the cheapest place to get frontline for cats??

i usually buy a 6 pack from vetsuk for about £16 no problems but as Im low on funding I deicded to only buy a 3 pack, but as my order comes to under £15 they decided to bump up the price to nearly £13 which is ridiculous! Now Im on the hunt for a 3 pack for around £10 delivered. tried a few sites which keep saying either "order must be over £10 add something else to your basket" or they add on ridiculous postage fees of £4! any help much appreciated and rep given

15 Comments

Ive noticed pet shops are selling it now, do you have any nearby ?

Original Poster

I never knew local pet stores do it but Ill deffo check that out thanks x

aaron14danni;5995496

I never knew local pet stores do it but Ill deffo check that out thanks x

Pets At Home have been doing it for a while and a lot cheaper than the vets

Banned

From my sister she works in vets and gets it cost..
    PM location Ill see if she will help out.:thumbsup:

Bought a three pack from Sainsbury pharmacy counter tonight for £13.69. May not be the cheapest but wanted some today.

My cat hated this stuff.. do you apply it once every month? i think i only apply it like..err... once a year?! (and that was blimmin hard work in itself) indoor cat though.

Meant to be every month, we do it about 6 weeks.

Not sure why you think its hard to do, just dab on the back of the neck, done in 5 seconds

Unless you have a killer cat LOL !

some chemist also sell these, my local coop chemist stock them and drontel worming stuff sorry never checked the price

the bob martin stuff is rubbish!

pinkstacey;6039671

the bob martin stuff is rubbish!

no bob martin stuff made my cat really ill and they didnt work either and i was advised by the vet that some animals are allergic to bob martin stuff dont know how true this is but i wont use this treatment again

deanos;5996209

Meant to be every month, we do it about 6 weeks.Not sure why you think … Meant to be every month, we do it about 6 weeks.Not sure why you think its hard to do, just dab on the back of the neck, done in 5 secondsUnless you have a killer cat LOL !

my cat (r.i.p :-() passed away last month (he was 11).. he was a right terror when it came to applying frontline..or when it came to put him in his travel box, to put eye drops in his eyes, or a tablet in his gob! We'd run around the room in endless circles before wrapping him in a towel, and still he'd put up such a fight, and he was a tad burly an all- his front leg still managed to pop out of the towel to retaliate! Loved him loads..

But that's Britsh Blue's for ya.. moody little wotsits, but lovely cats all the same.
    missing him dearly... (sniff):cry:

- err, back to the point- despite putting frontline on him once a year- he never had fleas- ever! (bar one summer). He was an indoor cat, so perhaps that's why?..anyways, forget bob martin, can't beat frontline

Oh dear thats bad news RIP

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Buy back on Euros to £££34
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?59
      3. Samsung or Hisense11
      4. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?22

See more discussions