Groups

wheres the cheapestplace to buy office 365

only really need it for powerpoint for son to do his homework,need to be able to save homework to usb stick so he can take it back to school

11 Comments

If it is just for this homework or for simple use, you can use the official Microsoft PowerPoint Online which is free.
    Here's the link.
    It is similar to the desktop version.

Original Poster

nathan18k

If it is just for this homework or for simple use, you can use the … If it is just for this homework or for simple use, you can use the official Microsoft PowerPoint Online which is free. Here's the link.It is similar to the desktop version.

thanks can he save it to a usb stick via that or is it, that cloud

jamstaruk1972

I can confirm you can download this to your computer and save to a memory stick. Very useful.

Original Poster

kietay12

I can confirm you can download this to your computer and save to a memory … I can confirm you can download this to your computer and save to a memory stick. Very useful.

ty

jamstaruk1972

As kietay12 said, you can save it to memory stick, and you can also edit this file with PowerPoint software that your son has in his school.

Original Poster

thanks guys

eBay £10 ish for the office professional plus download key.

If he has a school email address there is a good chance its free. I signed my dd up for office 365 free and you get upto 5 devices that you can install office 16 on.
    products.office.com/en-…ion

Got office pro plus 2016 for 7.99 from eBay this week.

thedvdmonster

Got office pro plus 2016 for 7.99 from eBay this week.

​How long do you think it will work for?

Dyslexic_Dog

​How long do you think it will work for?

Well I've had it working for 5 months now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767358
      2. word association Game73944529
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424414492
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller11

See more discussions