Groups

Where's: "The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain" on BBC2 gone ??? usually on @ 5.15 pm now .........Gone

It's been a right cracking programme, DARE I say worth the (rip off) license fee alone :). Maybe it's finished but no indication of that in yesterdays Cornwall location.

WEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEE THE.............Hairy Bikers..................Gone. Have found all the local recipes from all the ones I have seen so far here: bbc.co.uk/app…=eq

Enjoy

7 Comments

Original Poster

All the local recipes bbc.co.uk/app…=eq

At the start of yesterdays the announcer fella said it was the final one.

Thought it might have been bumped by the snooker but next week its Escapte to the Country @ 5:15pm. Shame though... I was enjoying the series & have just bought the ingredients to do the Victoria Sponge with Buttercream & Jam filling.

Original Poster

wincey;6496881

At the start of yesterdays the announcer fella said it was the final one.

:cry:My H/D recorder missed that bit:cry: Just saw the WWWWAAAAYYYY HHAAAYYYYY WEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEE THE.............Hairy Bikers bit :thumbsup:

Original Poster

big-boy;6496838

All the local recipes … All the local recipes http://www.bbc.co.uk/apps/ifl/food/recipes/queryengine?templatestyle=refine_by_1_gg&orig_kw=The+Hairy+Bikers%27+Food+Tour+of+Britain&config=db&scope=recipes&page=1&pagesize=10&attrib_26=keywords&oper_26=eq&val_26_1=The+Hairy+Bikers%27+Food+Tour+of+Britain&attrib_2=programme_name&oper_2=eq&val_2_1=&attrib_3=chef_name&oper_3=eq&val_3_1=&attrib_13=quick&oper_13=eq&attrib_10=vegetarian&oper_10=eq

Painkiller;6496896

Thought it might have been bumped by the snooker but next week its … Thought it might have been bumped by the snooker but next week its Escapte to the Country @ 5:15pm. Shame though... I was enjoying the series & have just bought the ingredients to do the Victoria Sponge with Buttercream & Jam filling.

Cracking food...enjoy all the recipes :thumbsup:

Didn't it make you want to get making pasties. Proper comfort food. Shame about the proper chef bloke at the end, he must have been gutted.:)

oh noes dude
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket25
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions