Where's the Lokal link gone?

Found 3rd AprEdited by:"chuckiedoll"
Might have been asked already but I have noticed a slight update to hukd and the link in the menu to lokal has now disappeared?
Does this mean you're bringing FS/FT back?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Best update yet
About time. Got fed up of accidentally tapping the link and being sent there. It's a shame they didn't replace it with a link to feedback though.
Original Poster
jimmy_the_fridge2 m ago

Maybe if you mention politics in the thread you'll get an answer quicker.

I think mentioning FS/FT is daring enough!
FS/T was excellent and I really miss it. Lokal is

Sorry... just honesty.
17 Comments
ive just noticed that to
Best update yet
About time. Got fed up of accidentally tapping the link and being sent there. It's a shame they didn't replace it with a link to feedback though.
Original Poster
jimmy_the_fridge2 m ago

I think mentioning FS/FT is daring enough!
What ross said
well spotted

is that why we couldn't post pics last night they were doing an update ?
Don't worry, it's just moved to the footer.
FS/T was excellent and I really miss it. Lokal is

Sorry... just honesty.
MSK.1 h, 10 m ago

Hmmm!!
Sloth/Mod
MSK.23 h, 39 m ago

Winner!!! Your prize is erm, er (looks around) a Leicester Square Monopoly Sticker

No plans to return FS/FT, sorry not checking in sooner, just noticed this thread.
Syzable1 m ago

Winner!!! Your prize is erm, er (looks around) a Leicester Square Monopoly …Winner!!! Your prize is erm, er (looks around) a Leicester Square Monopoly Sticker No plans to return FS/FT, sorry not checking in sooner, just noticed this thread.

Well, sort of. It's there on desktop, but missing on mobile. No monopoly sticker required, your acknowledgement is all I need
Original Poster
Syzable3 m ago

Winner!!! Your prize is erm, er (looks around) a Leicester Square Monopoly …Winner!!! Your prize is erm, er (looks around) a Leicester Square Monopoly Sticker No plans to return FS/FT, sorry not checking in sooner, just noticed this thread.

Lol. I still couldn't find it! Oh well, I'm not signed up for it, just drop in every now and then to see what I might be missing and noticed it had moved.
Original Poster
MSK.2 m ago

Well, sort of. It's there on desktop, but missing on mobile. No monopoly …Well, sort of. It's there on desktop, but missing on mobile. No monopoly sticker required, your acknowledgement is all I need

Ahhhh, that might explain why it's missing for me. Only ever use on mobile!
Sloth/Mod
MSK.2 m ago

Well, sort of. It's there on desktop, but missing on mobile. No monopoly …Well, sort of. It's there on desktop, but missing on mobile. No monopoly sticker required, your acknowledgement is all I need

You are right. I shall raise it with the Admin team to see if it's a oversight or intended that way. Thanks
Sloth/Mod
chuckiedoll4 m ago

Ahhhh, that might explain why it's missing for me. Only ever use on …Ahhhh, that might explain why it's missing for me. Only ever use on mobile!

Raised and it will be fixed. I don't have a timeline for it but it's now on the list to be sorted.

Thanks to both yourself and @MSK.
Syzable49 m ago

You are right. I shall raise it with the Admin team to see if it's a …You are right. I shall raise it with the Admin team to see if it's a oversight or intended that way. Thanks

You're so welcome
Lokal. One of the biggest fails ever.

Whoever had the idea to get rid of FS/FT and replace it with that nonsense is an absolute moron.

Just saying.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions