Groups

Where's the Mods when you need them!!!!

Link in first post

hotukdeals.com/ite…d=1

14 Comments

Original Poster

Mod got there lol....funny how the guy was trying to defend himself!

Banned

right up ya backside - lol

Original Poster

sassie;6496667

right up ya backside - lol

hmmm...an interesting thought

Banned

Abz;6496672

hmmm...an interesting thought

lol

Whats the crack with all the multis now? Are these the leftovers from the comp?

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;6496694

Whats the crack with all the multis now? Are these the leftovers from … Whats the crack with all the multis now? Are these the leftovers from the comp?

Must be...the comp should have been for long serving servants only....

I did lol and good work by the mods although it was fairly obvious, but still doesn't seem right that in a few days the original account will be back to try his luck again. don't see why creating multiple accounts isn't a banning offence for both ids.

Meadsy4742;6496694

Whats the crack with all the multis now? Are these the leftovers from … Whats the crack with all the multis now? Are these the leftovers from the comp?

Probably.

Hamster ate it though.

Original Poster

Adam2050;6496710

Probably.Hamster ate it though.

was one of the most obvious ones ive seen

Abz;6496706

Must be...the comp should have been for long serving servants only....

We should be part of the government - finding deals to help the UK.

Instead of having MP after our names, it could be HUKD :whistling:

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;6496732

:pWe should be part of the government - finding deals to help the … :pWe should be part of the government - finding deals to help the UK.Instead of having MP after our names, it could be HUKD :whistling:

If this was true then UK would never be in recession.....imagine all the money we could save the UK, and then we could claim massive expenses aswell!!!

Nothing to do with me lol what a dumb ass.

Abz;6496746

If this was true then UK would never be in recession.....imagine all the … If this was true then UK would never be in recession.....imagine all the money we could save the UK, and then we could claim massive expenses aswell!!!

Yeah, the next competition would be something like a £2million worth of £5,000 upto £20,000 winning tickets.

Sounds like a perfect 10th birthday competition to me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1740
      2. GOT Leaks again918
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99190
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286

See more discussions