Groups

where's the party at?

its kinda quiet..... did u people go out? hehe!!

33 Comments

just got in from a really boring part, got very drunk as ti s the only way to enjoy it........night binghtxxxxxxxxx

no, not me hunny :-(
    whats with everything getting expired?

bitseylango;3746971

just got in from a really boring part, got very drunk as ti s the only … just got in from a really boring part, got very drunk as ti s the only way to enjoy it........night binghtxxxxxxxxx

night hunny :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bitseylango;3746971

just got in from a really boring part, got very drunk as ti s the only … just got in from a really boring part, got very drunk as ti s the only way to enjoy it........night binghtxxxxxxxxx

haha..... ur typing a bit tipsy as well! shame ur gonna go bed...drunk ppl type funny stuff!
    im off to bed soon as well x

lyndsbowes;3746974

no, not me hunny :-( whats with everything getting expired?

hey u!
    dunno saw quackstars thread expired..shame cos it was so funny.... it was so wrong ..wonder what finally got the fool suspended...but glad he is!

magicbeans;3746988

haha..... ur typing a bit tipsy as well! shame ur gonna go bed...drunk … haha..... ur typing a bit tipsy as well! shame ur gonna go bed...drunk ppl type funny stuff!im off to bed soon as well xhey u!dunno saw quackstars thread expired..shame cos it was so funny.... it was so wrong ..wonder what finally got the fool suspended...but glad he is!

hehehe yeah he is a crackpot like tho :giggle: but all the word games and photo chat room and stuff????? whats going on there :?

im here mb

magicbeans;3746988

hey u!dunno saw quackstars thread expired..shame cos it was so funny.... … hey u!dunno saw quackstars thread expired..shame cos it was so funny.... it was so wrong ..wonder what finally got the fool suspended...but glad he is!

what did i miss?!?!?!??

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3747008

im here mb

thought u were gonna leave us...till new years?!
    well its good ur back and plastering ur fotos everywhere...haha! how u been?

grex9101;3747019

what did i miss?!?!?!??

u missed quackstars thread?!?! the one that said...im foxy but cant get a date... u missed it? :?

i think its expired now though!

magicbeans;3747034

u missed quackstars thread?!?! the one that said...im foxy but cant get a … u missed quackstars thread?!?! the one that said...im foxy but cant get a date... u missed it? :? i think its expired now though!

Yep, missed it - too busy watching V for Vendetta and drinking Weihenstephan :roll:

What happened? GOSS!!!!? :-D

I have just got back from a mad party. It was mad.

grex9101;3747040

Yep, missed it - too busy watching V for Vendetta and drinking … Yep, missed it - too busy watching V for Vendetta and drinking Weihenstephan :roll:What happened? GOSS!!!!? :-D

dunno how u watched that film whole way thru......really annoys me all of the v words used lol

The JFK;3747045

dude i go away for a week and i come bk and all im seeing from u is "why u playa hating"

u had a strange week or something, i dont remember u doing things like that b4

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3747042

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho-RaVagVAM&feature=related

dont get it?

The JFK;3747045

sounds like u had fun...did u behave?

acecatcher3;3747069

dude i go away for a week and i come bk and all im seeing from u is "why … dude i go away for a week and i come bk and all im seeing from u is "why u playa hating"u had a strange week or something, i dont remember u doing things like that b4

There have been many playa haterz in the last week or so. More than normal.

magicbeans;3747075

sounds like u had fun...did u behave?

Ish.

Something bad happened and I will ask for advice on what to do tommorow (if I can still remember:whistling:)

acecatcher3;3747046

dunno how u watched that film whole way thru......really annoys me all of … dunno how u watched that film whole way thru......really annoys me all of the v words used lol

dude, seriously AWESOME film, loved it. LOVED it!!!

what happened to our avvy, bring back the real saint!!!

wrok xmsa party wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pppp

Mike___;3747116

wrok xmsa party wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pppp

http://www.funkdamassa.xpg.com.br/Mc%20adriano%20,%20brup%20e%20mc%20baiano%20e%20dj%20full%20.jpg

magicbeans;3747038

]prepare to laugh/cringe

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/user_images/pics/1/11633000/ngbbs45ba9ffba803a.jpg

EPIC. I lol'd :thumbsup:

The JFK;3747126

bleddddddd ! ! !!

lyndsbowes;3746974

no, not me hunny :-( whats with everything getting expired?

has the name game gone? I can't find it.....

bellabonkers;3747164

has the name game gone? I can't find it.....

i think there's a few gone..... photo thread chat room too :?

grex9101;3747099

dude, seriously AWESOME film, loved it. LOVED it!!!what happened to our … dude, seriously AWESOME film, loved it. LOVED it!!!what happened to our avvy, bring back the real saint!!!

have u got hd player? i hae it on hd dvd, if u want it pm ur address, i actually hate it so much i dont want it in my collection! i got lost after the first 15 minutes after i had heard 10million words beginning with v..........my avvy is just a progress pic, ill take it down soon and stick the real saint one there again.

lyndsbowes;3747181

i think there's a few gone..... photo thread chat room too :?

have you contacted the mods...they might reinstate...

imranmaz;3747174

I think ace meant to post … I think ace meant to post this...http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7yCFKs_Cot0&feature=channel_page

lol u know whats funny...i literally just watched that and then u hit the link to it haha!

bellabonkers;3747188

have you contacted the mods...they might reinstate...

no don't know how to do that :oops: (should do coz i've been here long enough) will have a look about and let them know if i can :thumbsup:

acecatcher3;3747183

have u got hd player? i hae it on hd dvd, if u want it pm ur address, i … have u got hd player? i hae it on hd dvd, if u want it pm ur address, i actually hate it so much i dont want it in my collection! i got lost after the first 15 minutes after i had heard 10million words beginning with v..........my avvy is just a progress pic, ill take it down soon and stick the real saint one there again.

hey ace, nice to have you back :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3747202

hey ace, nice to have you back :thumbsup:

yo lynds, whats happening in ur hood, u got all the presents for ur kids?? i need to play cod4 with alan again, ill stick the disk in on the weeend if him and odb fancy it and if faeevilangel is around.

acecatcher3;3747183

have u got hd player? i hae it on hd dvd, if u want it pm ur address, i … have u got hd player? i hae it on hd dvd, if u want it pm ur address, i actually hate it so much i dont want it in my collection! i got lost after the first 15 minutes after i had heard 10million words beginning with v..........my avvy is just a progress pic, ill take it down soon and stick the real saint one there again.

yeah mate, got myself the hddvd add-on for the 360 and some cheapie movies including V. Thanks for the offer though! :thumbsup:

acecatcher3;3747224

yo lynds, whats happening in ur hood, u got all the presents for ur … yo lynds, whats happening in ur hood, u got all the presents for ur kids?? i need to play cod4 with alan again, ill stick the disk in on the weeend if him and odb fancy it and if faeevilangel is around.

going tomoz to get prezzies for kids.... have a few bits like outdoor trampoline and some board games etc for them but going to get the rest tomoz for them..... will start looikn forward to xmas then.... al will deffo be on COD4 over wkend.... try keeping him away, coz i can't!! lol
    you all set for xmas.... nice to have some lighthearted fun back toi this site :thumbsup:

hope your gran is good :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3451259
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1633
      3. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE88
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1831

See more discussions