Groups

Wheres the real deals these days?

Dont know about you but i am sure last year we had loads of deals i was snapping up for xmas pressies. It seems to be alittle slow on the type of deals on HUKD of late.
    I had bought all mine via here this time last year!! Whats going on! Im beginning to panic ! LOL

Im hunting for them to post however i feel this lack of gift type deals must be wide spread!! I cant seem to find any bargains anywhere!!
    TUT

10 Comments

Banned

Credit Crunch, sweetie ;-)

i had some good bargains in superdrug yesteday, gillette stealth power gift sets for £4.99 had razor, shave gel and after shave balm. Loadsa different combos in my lil superdrug.
    Plus some people reported some pefumes only £5 there.
    Ive half done xmas bought loadsa smellies and beauty stuff from boots earlier in the month with their £5off vouchers

yes I agree totally there's not much about at all at the moment . ... maybe the xmas bargains will be late this year just like summer!
    (all 3 days of it!)

snowtiger;3038639

yes I agree totally there's not much about at all at the moment . ... … yes I agree totally there's not much about at all at the moment . ... maybe the xmas bargains will be late this year just like summer!(all 3 days of it!)

Ever the optimist huh snowtiger?!

snowtiger;3038639

yes I agree totally there's not much about at all at the moment . ... … yes I agree totally there's not much about at all at the moment . ... maybe the xmas bargains will be late this year just like summer!(all 3 days of it!)

Did no-one else use their pinkies and till spits for £5 off from boots i used about 10 and got lots for free or a few quid. They even worked on stuff under £5 so they paid you to take stuff away sadly, none of this was ever in my local 1

DIVA1977;3038696

Did no-one else use their pinkies and till spits for £5 off from boots i … Did no-one else use their pinkies and till spits for £5 off from boots i used about 10 and got lots for free or a few quid. They even worked on stuff under £5 so they paid you to take stuff away sadly, none of this was ever in my local 1

:w00t: I didn't even know about this ! :?

littletiger;3038660

Ever the optimist huh snowtiger?!

Hiya LT .... How ya doin' ? .... see what you mean .. sound like a big whirl of happiness this morning don't I ? !!

Banned

DIVA1977;3038696

Did no-one else use their pinkies and till spits for £5 off from boots i … Did no-one else use their pinkies and till spits for £5 off from boots i used about 10 and got lots for free or a few quid. They even worked on stuff under £5 so they paid you to take stuff away sadly, none of this was ever in my local 1

yeah i got a fair bit, used the shampoo coupon and the odd bits to take me to £5 to get £10 to spend back, so ok for shampoo for the year, cleansers and toners for the year and a few xmas pressies sorted

snowtiger;3038899

Hiya LT .... How ya doin' ? .... see what you mean .. sound like a big … Hiya LT .... How ya doin' ? .... see what you mean .. sound like a big whirl of happiness this morning don't I ? !!

I'm good thanks, the puppy is keeping me busy, especially as the OH is away for the week! Nice to spread a bit of positivity about the place x

think we will get ours in January next year
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions