Groups

Wheres the shed thread?

I know it was getting out of hand, but couldnt it have been locked and cleaned up, with the petty arguers warned?

21 Comments

Original Poster

The thread needs re-opening so we can keep each other informed of other developments, otherwise there will be a (shed) load of other threads popping up.

I'm sure it will be back..........they are often removed from view whilst being cleaned up. Lots of rubbish to read through on it.

Original Poster

Syzable;2622100

I'm sure it will be back..........they are often removed from view whilst … I'm sure it will be back..........they are often removed from view whilst being cleaned up. Lots of rubbish to read through on it.

Tell me about it! I just skipped the arguing and went to shengis's posts as he summed them all up pretty well!

What ya chatting about??

Probably in the same place as the Toast Post (tee-hee)

Admin

Guys, we didn't remove it It was member spammed.
    I'll clean it up now and put it back.

Banned

dont worry about it ther will be a box one tonight no doubt

juliet_bravo;2622208

Guys, we didn't remove it It was member spammed.I'll clean it up now … Guys, we didn't remove it It was member spammed.I'll clean it up now and put it back.

How did they manage to do that when it was Expired???:thinking:

Shed thread. :thinking:

Sounds both controversial and provocative. I'm just dying to see it.:-D

chesso;2622254

Shed thread. :thinking:Sounds both controversial and provocative. I'm … Shed thread. :thinking:Sounds both controversial and provocative. I'm just dying to see it.:-D

Here's something to be going on with.....

hotukdeals.com/ite…316

:giggle:

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;2622208

Guys, we didn't remove it It was member spammed.I'll clean it up now … Guys, we didn't remove it It was member spammed.I'll clean it up now and put it back.

Thanks JB

Shengis;2622229

How did they manage to do that when it was Expired???:thinking:

Thats what I wondered!!! I thought that was impossible to do?:thinking:

Well it's back now

Banned

harlzter;2622278

Thanks JBThats what I wondered!!! I thought that was impossible to … Thanks JBThats what I wondered!!! I thought that was impossible to do?:thinking:

it happens alot :whistling:

Admin

harlzter;2622278

Thanks JBThats what I wondered!!! I thought that was impossible to … Thanks JBThats what I wondered!!! I thought that was impossible to do?:thinking:

Well I've only just expired it (as it doesn't appear to be on the site @ that price anymore??) Was it expired earlier when you guys were posting on it?

Banned

me thinks im mixed up on which shed thread you where on about, i thought it was the i live in a shed thread - lmfao

juliet_bravo;2622344

Well I've only just expired it (as it doesn't appear to be on the site @ … Well I've only just expired it (as it doesn't appear to be on the site @ that price anymore??) Was it expired earlier when you guys were posting on it?

It got expired yesterday when the offer was still on.

Shengis;2622274

Here's something to be going on … Here's something to be going on with.....http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/220074/i-live-in-a-shed/?p=2612316#post2612316:giggle:

chesso, you do not have permission to access this page.

:x
    I need a small shed.

Syzable;2622392

It got expired yesterday when the offer was still on.

Or more to the point, around 11pm last night according to my subs emails. Stranger and stranger.

@Chesso, if you haven't found it.....

hotukdeals.com/for…272

Shengis;2622992

Or more to the point, around 11pm last night according to my subs emails. … Or more to the point, around 11pm last night according to my subs emails. Stranger and [email protected], if you haven't found it.....http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220272

Thanks Shengis - That was quite exciting for some for a while. I really could do witha little shed or one of those big 'outdoor boxes' as it happens.

what did I mis...........

chesso;2622884

:xI need a small shed.

I bought one yesterday from Homebase for 29.99, Ideal for my drum kit.

EDIT, Just had a a look on the site and its now dissapeared! Cheapest are £100+ now..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions