Groups

Wheres tonights main chitchat happening? ( I found a song about boobs!! that should speed the chat up :p)

im up for some good banter tonight!!!

7 Comments

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/wolfwoodffxi/AHHH_OMG_HOLY_COW_WHOA.gif

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5479497

micoo, i think you're great, but please give it up with all these … micoo, i think you're great, but please give it up with all these threads,please:p

its only my first today n i need some chat im borrrrreeeeeeed and am extremely piss3d with football manager so thats not an option :x

Banned

http://s5.tinypic.com/243je3o_th.jpg

micoo;5479515

its only my first today n i need some chat im borrrrreeeeeeed and am … its only my first today n i need some chat im borrrrreeeeeeed and am extremely piss3d with football manager so thats not an option :x

i'm joining your club I'm currently on a 10 game losing streak at the bottom of the 3rd division with albion rovers, I'm literally nearly crying at this.:oops:

Original Poster

ants97;5479577

i'm joining your club I'm currently on a 10 game losing streak at the … i'm joining your club I'm currently on a 10 game losing streak at the bottom of the 3rd division with albion rovers, I'm literally nearly crying at this.:oops:

lol im liverpool, top of the premier league by 12 points 27 games in and lost none drawn 1 won the rest lol

whats annoyin me tho is i had 80 mil kickin about and thought carraghers gettin old now (this was 4 season in) i will buy anew central defenderso after much scouting etc i decided upon sergio ramos just before summer transfer deadline he tears the ligaments in his knee and obviously failed medical, couldnt be assed lookin for others so i thought i will make do untill january got him right at the end of the transfer window in january for 78 mil, played hime for 4 games n he broke his goddam ankle and is out for the rest of the season :x waste of time and money!

micoo;5479594

lol im liverpool, top of the premier league by 12 points 27 games in and … lol im liverpool, top of the premier league by 12 points 27 games in and lost none drawn 1 won the rest lolwhats annoyin me tho is i had 80 mil kickin about and thought carraghers gettin old now (this was 4 season in) i will buy anew central defenderso after much scouting etc i decided upon sergio ramos just before summer transfer deadline he tears the ligaments in his knee and obviously failed medical, couldnt be assed lookin for others so i thought i will make do untill january got him right at the end of the transfer window in january for 78 mil, played hime for 4 games n he broke his goddam ankle and is out for the rest of the season :x waste of time and money!

lol last season I managed to get to the 4th round of t scottish cup and managed to get rangers at ibrox. managed to hold on for a 3-1 defeat, anyway t cash I got from that meant I had 34 grand to go nuts on during pre season. Of the 6 guys I brought in 5 are injured and I cant buy a win in the league. the only thing keeping me in a job ischallenge cup wins over livi and airdrie.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4872376
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27130
      3. GCSE Results day33
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions