Groups

Where's Where's Where's Frankie Boyle?

Stop doing Mock the week / cry

7 Comments

I think he's on tour in America atm.

Frankie, When you go will you send back A letter from America? Take a look up the railtrack, from Miami to Canada?

Yep, he's gone.............

]http//ww…tml

Original Poster

Just not as funny without him.

He's got a new show starting (on Channel 4, I believe) soon. He's also touring the UK this year - including Wolverhampton , which isn't too far now you've moved Ad (although it's sold out :-()

Original Poster

midlandscomics;7689798

He's got a new show starting (on Channel 4, I believe) soon. He's also … He's got a new show starting (on Channel 4, I believe) soon. He's also touring the UK this year - including Wolverhampton , which isn't too far now you've moved Ad (although it's sold out :-()

What's the show about do you know?

Not quite moved, will move on the 6th ish.

Banned

Boyle quit ages ago because he was hounded out for slagging Rebecca Addlington. He reckons she looks like someone who is looking into the back of a spoon.....................not far wrong TBH

Adam2050;7689900

What's the show about do you know?Not quite moved, will move on the 6th … What's the show about do you know?Not quite moved, will move on the 6th ish.

He recently piloted a sketch and stand-up show for Channel 4, entitled … He recently piloted a sketch and stand-up show for Channel 4, entitled 'Deal With This, Retards' to be produced by RDF Scotland subsidiary the Comedy Unit.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions