Whete to catch up on Dr Foster Ep 1 2 and 3..as now removed from iplayer..thanks

Found 18th Oct 2015
Hello All

as title please...i had them downloaded to watch episodes 1 2 and 3 but they expired from iplayer..any idea please where I could view now..thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskFoster's
15 Comments
Can't see any legal streams for it, so looks Luke waiting for a repeat or I player entry down in a while or getting the DVD etc

amazon.co.uk/504…YO0
Thank you for replying
Click me go down to comments and you will find vodlocker links
It was a brilliant drama .
..seriously good
heat added because it was so captivating!
Poppyj1

​Thanks..do you just download it to watch..sorry new to it all..
pm sent
Thanks
philphil61

pm sent

​Thank you
All episodes are in Amazon to be streamed for about &1.89
* £1.89
Poppyj1

Hi Poppyj I am a bit concerned as they request credit card details. Have you had this for awhile without any headaches Cheers
chrsinne

Hi Poppyj I am a bit concerned as they request credit card details. Have … Hi Poppyj I am a bit concerned as they request credit card details. Have you had this for awhile without any headaches Cheers

I'm not sure what you're clicking on to be getting asked to enter credit card details.
When you click that link in my post scroll down below the blinkbox and amazon links until you come to the comments section. When at the comment section look for the username marian1967 underneath it will say
This comment is hidden because it's likely to be inappropriate or spam. Click here to show. Click the click here to show and it will bring the link up like this vodlocker.com/58s…t8y
Edited by: "Poppyj1" 18th Oct 2015
Poppyj1

I'm not sure what you're clicking on to be getting asked to enter credit … I'm not sure what you're clicking on to be getting asked to enter credit card details. When you click that link in my post scroll down below the blinkbox and amazon links until you come to the comments section. When at the comment section look for the username marian1967 underneath it will sayThis comment is hidden because it's likely to be inappropriate or spam. Click here to show. Click the click here to show and it will bring the link up like this http://vodlocker.com/58sy9z0k9t8y

Poppj1 I was looking to watch something else! Downgraded my Virginmedia and am craving Storage Wars. X
Hope you got it.
It's well written.
Leading actress wasn't believable enough for me. However in her defence, it was a very demanding role.
Thanks just gonna check it out today...heard so much about it...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants