Found 6th Jan 2007
Hiya,

I'm after any codes / deals on whey protein (strawberry or vanilla).
The below link shows what I am after, and is 21.99 in Holland and Barrett.

I have bought from there before for 10.50, although this was in a sale a long time ago.

Anybody able to find anything cheaper elsewhere?

hollandandbarrett.com/pag…564

14 Comments

A lot of people swear by ]MyProtien. I've used their Hurricane formula when I was training, it's an equivalent to Maximuscle's Cyclone. They sell in bulk so prices are great, and you can choose what flavours/sweetners you want. They also do masses of other stuff.

Saracen

A lot of people swear by ]MyProtien. I've used their Hurricane formula … A lot of people swear by ]MyProtien. I've used their Hurricane formula when I was training, it's an equivalent to Maximuscle's Cyclone. They sell in bulk so prices are great, and you can choose what flavours/sweetners you want. They also do masses of other stuff.

yeah myprotein are good.

also try sports-nutrition.net/ and if you order 2 x unflavoured whey protein of 2.2kg it comes to about £30 including delivery. then just add your own flavouring.

its a toss up between myprotein and the link i posted.

stay away from holland and barret, its ovr priced and not very good quality in comparison.

I also suggest my protein, they are highly reccommended by lots of people

might be an idea to try [url]www.bulkpowders.co.uk[/url] this definetely the cheapest unflavoured whey i have seen. only problem with these random unflavoured whey companies is that you dont feel sure about the quality of the product. whereas with other more popular compaines they at least con you into thinking the product is what it says. havnt grown any unexpected extra body parts and kidney has packed in, so think its OK. 'whey' it up, hope this helps.

oops supposed to say kidney hasnt packed in, hope i didnt care you there, lol

1234deal

might be an idea to try [url]www.bulkpowders.co.uk[/url] this … might be an idea to try [url]www.bulkpowders.co.uk[/url] this definetely the cheapest unflavoured whey i have seen. only problem with these random unflavoured whey companies is that you dont feel sure about the quality of the product. whereas with other more popular compaines they at least con you into thinking the product is what it says. havnt grown any unexpected extra body parts and kidney has packed in, so think its OK. 'whey' it up, hope this helps.

sorry mate, but thats really bad info. companies like myprotein, allin1 and bulkpowders will supply a certifacte of analysis if asked. this will show what percentage of whey isolate is in the powders.

these are not random companies at all, weight training and fitness is big business, just to survive these companies have to be spot on and totally legit.

like i already said the products of the companies mentioned is loads better than any high street powder you can get. trust me i have been using whey for nearly 10 years and regularly have clients which use these products.

I used to use ]Bodyfuel Online.

1kg - £14.99 - good service too!

dont believe its bad info, just trying to say watch yourself when buying these products, at the end of the day you may be eventually be putting kilo's... of the stuff in you. i know that bulkpowders do produce certificates of analysis (CoA's). In my opinion, its better to be careful especially when it potential comes down to your health. probably being overcautious with advice.

Original Poster

Cheers for the responses guys!

I kinda liked the H&B ones as it just gave me that extra protein top up when needed.

Another question .. is there one that is mixed with creatine already?

the body fortress stuff is pretty poor when compaired to things like optimum nutrition. try the bodybuilding web sites.

i use places like

discount-supplements.co.uk/
cheapuksupplements.co.uk

body fortress was something like 19 grammes of protein per serving, compaired to 26 grammes for optimum nutrition

the ON whey also tastes 100 % nicer and mixes 100% better also.

they are also better value from these sorts of places if you do not wish to buy plain and buy the flavourings.

otherwise go with the plain and the flavourings.

BritJamez

Cheers for the responses guys!I kinda liked the H&B ones as it just gave … Cheers for the responses guys!I kinda liked the H&B ones as it just gave me that extra protein top up when needed.Another question .. is there one that is mixed with creatine already?

i know a guy who can get you maximuscle cyclone alot cheaper than RRP, which contains absouletly everything (inc creatine) to help pack on size fast.

more info on product:
maximuscle.com/cyc…one

PM me if your interested

[url]www.myprotein.co.uk[/url] are the daddy.

Enter into the price match box on the home page:

[url]www.sports-nutrition.net[/url]
[url]www.bulkpowders.co.uk[/url]

and get the best prices with the best service!

majoringram

Cheers majoringram, just saved myself a packet using myprotein.

Others interested, use discount code MP22704 for 5% off (i think?)

majoringram

[url]www.myprotein.co.uk[/url] are the daddy.Enter into the price match … [url]www.myprotein.co.uk[/url] are the daddy.Enter into the price match box on the home page:[url]www.sports-nutrition.net[/url][url]www.bulkpowders.co.uk[/url]and get the best prices with the best service!majoringram

if you want 5% your first order with myprotein.co.uk then use the voucher code: MP22601
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75865
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…99
    3. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55

See more discussions