Which 18:9 ratio phone?

Found 17th Mar
Hi, I'm looking at getting the Xiaomi Redmi 5 32gb but am slightly put off by the 720p display. Should I spend the extra getting the Plus version even though its a bigger phone or is there an alternative I should look at? In an ideal world I'd like something iPhone 6 size with bigger screen, less bezels and a lot cheaper then the iPhone X!
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
OnePlus 5T (suggestion) ?
I'd get the new Note 5 instead. Looks great from the specs.
What's your budget and what do you use your phone for?
Yeah 5T is way out of budget. Looking at around 150 Inc shipping and would be using it for light everyday stuff, email, YouTube, maybe showbox etc
Note 5 pro, 190£ just came out has new processor and better cameras, will last longer before needing.to upgrade or if can't stretch can get the redmi 5 plus for 118£ from a Irish seller on eBay
I don't know what the quality of the display is like, but I wouldn't be worried about a 282dpi resolution.
EndlessWaves1 m ago

I don't know what the quality of the display is like, but I wouldn't be …I don't know what the quality of the display is like, but I wouldn't be worried about a 282dpi resolution.

You can get pretty 720p panels which looks as good as flagships, most reviews don't mention it as a negative
Cheers whelan, only need it for the short term and would like to order ASAP. The Honor 7X is about 145, would you guys say its worth spending the extra over the Redmi 5 series?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants