Which 4k tv to get. Don't know

Found 26th Feb
What would you say is the better tv. Hisense h55n5700 at £444 from John Lewis , Panasonic 50EX700B at £464 at John Lewis or the LG 55uj701v at £518 from Currys? Any other tv's that are better please advise. couldn't see the hisense in shops anywhere to look at it. Thanks in advance dudes n dudettes.
Community Updates
AskElectronics
7 Comments
Hi I have the n5700 great picture, but has a known sound fault where it randomly jumps to 50 volume every few hours, so annoying. Hisense sent me a USB stick with a software update on to try and resolve. I've literally just done it now so we'll see.
Original Poster
mark_lucasskem27th Feb

Hi I have the n5700 great picture, but has a known sound fault where it …Hi I have the n5700 great picture, but has a known sound fault where it randomly jumps to 50 volume every few hours, so annoying. Hisense sent me a USB stick with a software update on to try and resolve. I've literally just done it now so we'll see.

Thanks. How did the software update go?
sean85mc1st Mar

Thanks. How did the software update go?

Utter garbage, so they sent me a USB stick with the update. Tried that still does same thing. Then I ring them, and they say they have another and email the file to me. Updated that, still does same thing. Then my TV has a notification about an update, guess what. Still does the same thing. Its being collected Tuesday, poor first experience with this brand unfortunately. I may just be unlucky but it doesn't bode well.
Save up and grab a OLED
Original Poster
Thanks guys
Slight update. My volume has resolved its self.
Original Poster
Think I might stay clear from the N5700 or would you still recommend it?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants