Which Action Cam to replace Firefly 7s Gearbest failed to deliver?

Found 26th Feb
I bought the Firefly 7s action cam from Gearbest way back in November, unfortunately, it's not arrived, either time they sent it. Luckily I decided to get the insurance and they're sorting out a refund, but now I'm a little stuck as what to replace it with.

I went for this one as although it comes up on the 'fake 4k' lists, the image stabilisation seems to make it a half decent 1080 camera.

I know it's only been a couple of months, but is there anything else I should be looking at? Looking around the £45 mark, annoyingly the 7s seems to have gone up in price...
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
You do realise that you don't need insurance to get a refund. If you pay by Paypal, then you open an INR case. If you pay by card, you chargeback or S75 depending on which you used and the value.
windym6 m ago

You do realise that you don't need insurance to get a refund. If you pay …You do realise that you don't need insurance to get a refund. If you pay by Paypal, then you open an INR case. If you pay by card, you chargeback or S75 depending on which you used and the value.

Paid for it with 'points' from previous transactions... I was appreciating it when it seemed like Gearbest was actually trying to help me, but in the end I've had to go back via paypal anyway.
I bought this one from Amazon a couple of weeks back when it was on a lightning deal for £28.00. For the price I was really impressed. Unfortunately I only had it a week and I lost it, glad I didnt buy a gopro.
I was looking at the Soocoo c30 or s100 as they seem to offer a reasonable picture and gyro stabilisation.

Any experience of these?
Just a heads up: This is the one I bought, it will be on a lightning deal at 6pm tonight, reduced to £28.62
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants