Which amazon deliveries are tracked and courier?

4 replies
Found 25th Feb 2011
Wrecked my motherboard so buying a new one, but just wanted to see if they use couriers for a single item? just as I dont have buzzer on my property so out of the last 5 courier deliveries I had, I didnt get a single card for one and had to go to depot so dont want it by courier

I got offered a Amazon prime delivery but theres no huge rush for it as away at parents for weekend so wont be back till Wednesday(another reason I dont want to arrange courier, plus sorting office for PO is around corner)

4 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Use Prime and get it delivered to your parents if you are there is the common sense answer.

hard one to answer m8-Ive had amazon deliveries by royal mail(most of them),and by courier-when you get the despatch email they tell you how it has been sent but by then of course,its too late to stop it.as sy says-you can choose to deliver to a different address from the cardholders so just direct it somewhere safe instead.

Original Poster

Syzable

Use Prime and get it delivered to your parents if you are there is the … Use Prime and get it delivered to your parents if you are there is the common sense answer.

Well that means dragging it back to my flat when I come back which ends up a bit pointless and still means I have to wait around all day just in case(as my parents wont be there)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564112
    2. EA shuts down Visceral Games.610
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769272
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861865

See more discussions